• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior Account Manager for NVIDIA Caught Trying to Meet With 15-Year Old Boy for Sex

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Why can't people just stop texting once the (inappropriate) age is shared with them?

FFS.
Yeah that is disgusting. I wonder what % of respondents just say “no thanks” when they learn the other person’s supposed age.

it’d be nice if they shared some anonymized chat logs of people who did the right thing. Just to restore my faith in humanity a little.

FStubbs

This one here thought against it for a second and then was like, fuck it. One more perv down (at least in the sense of public embarrassment and career wise).

I wonder if they just work these adult apps (where really everyone should be of age anyway) or if they do this work on platforms that are youth focused. Not that it makes it any less wrong, but certainly real 15 yearolds on Grindr know what it is they are trying to do in the first place. The scariest to me are the pervs trying to groom the underage outside of adult apps.
It would be one thing if this guy thought he was meeting some 25 year old and got ambushed when he showed up in person. Or even if the person said "I'm 25 but I look 15." It's another thing when he's going out to meet someone who claimed to be 15.

EDIT: Have these guys gone after any straight people, or is this all Grindr?

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

You talk like a minor can’t do the math to 18 on an age gate.

It doesn’t matter.

this guy is a predator.
I wasn't implying it doesn't matter, no. Just that I find the pedos that work from youth focused apps even worse. I hope these groups work those as well.

But yeah, dude is definitely a creep.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
ANOTHER ONE?!
Another One Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

DaGwaphics

It would be one thing if this guy thought he was meeting some 25 year old and got ambushed when he showed up in person. Or even if the person said "I'm 25 but I look 15." It's another thing when he's going out to meet someone who claimed to be 15.

True, true. I wasn't trying to come off as a pedo sympathizer, though a few of those will probably be in here.

tommib

Apparently they’re only using Grindr. They’ve set up a process that’s working, that’s for sure.

Azzurri

This shit goes probably deeper than we know.

Not surprised these CEOs of billion dollar company's get caught doing this chit.

Also, can someone please explain to me why these Pedos tend to be gay?

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Sexual predators are not rare. Anyone can search for sex offenders in the US: https://www.nsopw.gov

I think most would be surprised at how many results come back within a couple of miles of where they live.

Wow, 39 within three miles of my house, even a few women in there. Zero in the neighborhood, background checks holding up at least.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I've got two in an adjacent neighborhood, but yeah, thankfully zero in mine.

Scariest part of my search was the fact it looks like about 20 of these folks are living in a family mobile home park a couple miles from me. How is the state/county even allowing that, and literally right across from a middle school too. That ain't right.

tommib

This shit goes probably deeper than we know.

Not surprised these CEOs of billion dollar company's get caught doing this chit.

Also, can someone please explain to me why these Pedos tend to be gay?
Lol because they’re using Grindr? Most pedophiles are straight and most victims are girls. The “call” also comes from inside the house, meaning pederasts by a vast majority are close to their victims: uncles, brothers, dads, cousins, neighbours…

That means more than 90 percent of those reported sex abusers are people the victim know. Nearly 34% were family members and more than half were family friends.

One in 9 girls and 1 in 53 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult.

Females ages 16-19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.

The majority of sexual assaults occur at or near the victim's home.

Last edited:
Don't you have to be 18 to use any adult meeting service to begin with?
Dude is a major idiot for going forward knowing the other person was 15.
Should have a report button and auto ban for admitting being underage on any dating app.

He should've just gotten an 18yrl smh
Age is just a number, unless it’s 18, then it’s a legal standard.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Sexual predators are not rare. Anyone can search for sex offenders in the US: https://www.nsopw.gov

I think most would be surprised at how many results come back within a couple of miles of where they live.
Sex offenders aren't rare, but a lot of people on the sex offender list are not pedophiles. You can make the list for a variety of reasons. I remember a guy made the list before because he pissed in public and happened to be near a school.

Topher

Gold Member
Sex offenders aren't rare, but a lot of people on the sex offender list are not pedophiles. You can make the list for a variety of reasons. I remember a guy made the list before because he pissed in public and happened to be near a school.

That's true. Thankfully the database gives more details about the offenses of the people listed there.

DaGwaphics

That's true. Maybe that is why some of them can live near schools.

Seriously? What the fuck! So quickly, too, it's like he wanted to be the first one busted and got beaten out by the Sony guy.

We should probably just brace ourselves for the inevitable AMD, Intel, Microsoft and Nintendo Senior-position executive to get busted in quick order. Everybody gets a (very dubious) turn.

I thought Grindr was something for everyone, gay or straight? And fwiw, there have been straight preds busted wanting to have sex with underaged kids of the opposite sex. I'd say it's about 50:50 in that respect.

Last edited:

Myths

Best me too it, I just went through a number of his videos today and saw this guy. I was surprised it wasn’t mentioned in the PS thread.

I’m also surprised it slip through since it happened 2-3 months ago but the PS VP was almost instant. Guessing the channel had grown much since so the word of mouth and social sharing made rounds much faster.

Last edited:

tommib

Seriously? What the fuck! So quickly, too, it's like he wanted to be the first one busted and got beaten out by the Sony guy.

We should probably just brace ourselves for the inevitable AMD, Intel, Microsoft and Nintendo Senior-position executive to get busted in quick order. Everybody gets a (very dubious) turn.

I thought Grindr was something for everyone, gay or straight? And fwiw, there have been straight preds busted wanting to have sex with underaged kids of the opposite sex. I'd say it's about 50:50 in that respect.
No, it’s not 50:50. Girls are abused by pedophiles more than boys by 11:1. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. Online busts? Maybe. Because of apps? Maybe.

Grindr is an app for men who want to have sex with men. There’s nothing straight about it.

carlosrox

Banned
So senior tech guys are into boys eh?

Time to change my avatar.

Goddamn I thought I read the title wrong or this was some kinda parody post.

Last edited:
No, it’s not 50:50. Girls are abused by pedophiles more than boys by 11:1. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. Online busts? Maybe. Because of apps? Maybe.

Grindr is an app for men who want to have sex with men. There’s nothing straight about it.

Well I don't use Grindr so its usage is completely foreign to me. The 50:50 thing I was referring more to online busts, should've clarified that more. Those seem to be roughly 50:50 between people wanting to meet up with underaged boys versus underaged girls.

In totality the ratio is probably more to what you just mentioned. Which is really sad, just goes to show how common this stuff is and a lot of it is probably concentrated among big organized rings ran and used by people with lots of money and power.

FFS are we going to have to start a nonce pool to see who is gonna get busted next they just cant seem to help themselves, there's only microsoft & nintendo left place ya bets.

Winner gets a bag of nonce nuggets
61sjGfphqXL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Lmao don't drag Werther's into this, those butter candies and creamy toffee are so dam good.

Jokes aside why refer to them as nonce nuggets? I'm genuinely curious.

reinking

Gold Member
The sting operation took place back in October 7th, 2021

Then why hasn't he been arrested? My concern is this group is not taking the info and passing it on to the appropriate authority to do something about it. Either that, or their interference is causing problems for prosecution. Great these guys get humiliated and fired but it would be nice if they faced criminal prosecution instead.

Also, why are these dudes so dumb as to not use burner accounts? Dumbasses.

Top Bottom