• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior VP of PSN allegedly tried to meet 15 year old for sex. Incident recorded by independent pedophile 'hunting group'

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
ZuzWI8G.jpg

A.Romero

Wow, that's crazy.

How does the law work about that in the US? Independent groups can bring evidence to the court and it's taken as if it was done by a legitimate law enforcement member?

tmlDan

Man they posted the full video and it doesn't show any proof, i was hoping they'd release some sort of messages so we know this guy didn't just go to his house and yell at him lol

No doubt if true, this guys fired immediately - so gross

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Btw this definitely will get pulled, as it violated twitter’s new policy of posting people’s likeness without their permission.

envyzeal

I'm not familiar with these groups, what's the story behind? The guy on camera was pretending to be underage and meeting the old man?

Dr Bass

Rich old guys paying for sex isn’t exactly shocking but I don’t see anything happening in this video. How is this a bust? Someone could do the same to any of us.

Of course if it’s true send him away and all that but so far this is nothing.

Bryank75

Banned
Fucking told yall. Dem skeletons be making too much noise at Sony hq.
Yup, the minute Ryan released that statement a few weeks ago, I was just saying to myself 'this won't end well'.

Not one week later we had the unfair dismissal claim with other sexism claims and now we have this....

Once again I will repeat that I think PlayStation leadership from the bottom to top apart from a few people like Shu should be all cleared out and management should return to Japan.

They are asking for trouble with their base in California and staffed by Americans and Europeans. They're not even doing a passable job with the actual business anyway.

kingfey

Banned
Everyone has their own dark story. No matter how sweet that person is, there a chance, that they might hiding a heinous act from their past.

Diego Maradona, a beloved soccer player, was forcing little girls on himself.

This shit is the same now. These bastards have money and power. They aren't afraid of laws, when they can pay their ways out.

Top Bottom