• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior VP of PSN allegedly tried to meet 15 year old for sex. Incident recorded by independent pedophile 'hunting group'

nush

Gold Member
He's only here because they banned discussion his homebase.

Don't know why his viewing this old topic otherwise, at this exact time. :pie_thinking:

5zaHKGt.png

Edit:

He's really topic diving now. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

XGNQbsS.png

Discussion now allowed back at homebase and so...

rPNCqww.jpg

owJ7VCf.png

DaGwaphics

I thought he was one of the funnier posters. I don't believe all of his opinions were necessarily genuine either, some of them were definitely him poking fun at how preposterous some discussions are to begin with.

From across the lines I will offer a salute soldier.

Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Bryank was banned again and for this? Welp, we know what that means... Another round of PC announcements from Sony and he won't be here to comment on it.
He wasnt banned for console warring. In the Ban tab, it says he was banned for following another user around and spamming report user complaints. Although it doesnt clearly say if his report spamming had to do with that user also, or unrelated.

FranXico

He wasnt banned for console warring. In the Ban tab, it says he was banned for following another user around and spamming report user complaints. Although it doesnt clearly say if his report spamming had to do with that user also, or unrelated.
Apparently he spammed report user complaints about this user:
So moving Sony HQ to California and appointing Jim Ryan as PS chief is the reason this nonce wanted to sexually abuse a child?.

Have you ever stopped and listened to how you sound you mongy cunt.

How are you even still here all you do is post moronic braindead nonsense and somehow the mods here persist in giving you chance after chance...

Honestly if I was to describe the drivel you post it would be rat shit clogging up a drain.
Surprised that the vulgar tone of that poster not only had zero consequences to himself (not even the usual courtesy one week ban some repeat offenders always get over and over again), but that some people dancing on this notorious warrior grave actually liked that comment.

Apparently, the new policy truly is being fairly enforced everywhere, and doing wonders. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Surprised that the vulgar tone of that poster not only had zero consequences to himself (not even the usual courtesy one week ban some repeat offenders always get over and over again), but that some people dancing on this notorious warrior grave actually liked that comment.

Apparently, the new policy truly is being fairly enforced everywhere, and doing wonders. 🤷‍♂️

To counter-argue, I feel like mods trying to police the language of posts people say in high emotions, particularly in a context like the example of this thread...
A) Can be a slippery slope to having ResetEra-esque moderation, where eventually everyone is stepping on eggshells unless they stopped caring and are seeking to be banned as a statement anyway.
or
B) Can cause otherwise normal posters who have certain triggers to lash out at the forum for something that could have been avoided if the mods just let the steam blow.

Also, quite frankly, tone policing is a cancer to the internet. Nothing's more frustrating than being told "well u were a dik" whenever I dare intellectually challenge someone, which is ultimately what all tone policing ends up becoming anyway.

tl;dr it makes more sense for mods to act on a repeated harassment than a one-off post.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

I agree.

Mods, we'd like solidarity bans to stand with Bryan. FranXico said he'll go first

Brigandier

He was a complete utter moron who for some reason was passing blame of that horrible pedophiles actions on Sony moving there HQ and Jim Ryan becoming the head of playstation job.... You know like he always did.

Him spam reporting me is hilarious when he was constantly giving people grief, He gets a taste of his own medicine and crys about it 😂

octiny

Banned
He was a complete utter moron who for some reason was passing blame of that horrible pedophiles actions on Sony moving there HQ and Jim Ryan becoming the head of playstation job.... You know like he always did.

Him spam reporting me is hilarious when he was constantly giving people grief, He gets a taste of his own medicine and crys about it 😂

Him getting banned for spam reporting makes the situation kinda hilarious 😂

Nah, I barely report anyone ever.... I'd say I used it maybe 3 times.

Good to see he got canned though, the VP. Sony was quick to react 👍

Top Bottom