• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Session |OT| Pretending I'm a Superman

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
New update dropped. Makes the visuals on the Deck unplayable IMO. No cloud saves either. Going to have to try to manually upload my save file to my PC and just stream to my Deck. Fingers crossed the latency isn't horrid.

Edit: changed some video settings and it looks WAY better and maintains 60 fps more consistently than before.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Some more clips from the past few weeks. I've gotten better with the editor, just need to work on getting cooler tricks and angles sorted.
Y9w33Zc.mp4

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the latest Session: Skate Sim to see what to expect with the skating game's latest DLC, which brings the new Waterpark map, pro skater Chris Cole, 7 new missions, 5 decks with new designs, 6 items for the object dropper, and more.

Session: Skate Sim is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and on PC (via Steam and the Epic Games Store).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Necro but we got some collab drops today:

New map, new costumes, new gear, bug fixes, and news of new staff joining the team. I'll be diving in here shortly.

97bbfa39eadc6612a300484524277a005e0cda63.png

5f0a4378b35532cf871f8003783f13f91ac5de9b.png

740e9b2157536192b2396c10dab5806a4ef0bfc6.png

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Session is on PS Plus--for anyone interested in the game, be aware it is not Tony Hawk or Skate. It strives much more toward realism. Here's a good rundown from one of my fav YouTube players:

That said, the game is incredibly rewarding and fun to play if you want to explore, find spots, land tricks, and edit the clip to your liking. I'm still playing this game even still because of how enjoyable I find it.

Top Bottom