• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex facts: Let's dispell all your worries with the power of statisticles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

Intravaginal ejaculation latency time (E.g. how long it takes for the male to come after commencing vaginal penetration from start to finish - which means no position breaks, just straight up pumping)

Ages 18-30: 6.5 minutes
Ages: 31-50: 5.4 minutes
Ages: 51+: 4.3 minutes

I'd say I'm above that, yet a lot of women would consider this inadequate. (Strictly talking straight pumpin').

kharma45

24% of people in Northern Ireland own a cock ring.

Ann.png

What a dirty bunch we are.

Suairyu

Banned
Wow, 20 - 30%? Now I understand all the jokes about female orgasm. Interesting. Anyone wanna comment?
One interesting thing I've encountered in life is that there are women who can't initially, but over the course of a relationship they've gotten to a point where they could. And it was more than me simply learning what they liked - it was like a psychological change in them that took months to set in.

So I would wager that statistic isn't fixed in stone.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ITT: People exaggerate on the internet.

Or: WhitneyHoustonD/emandsTicketStubs.gif
30 minute sex heroes with giant dicks are are a GAF staple, but I think GAF is snapping, though. I saw people admitting to little weiners and busting in 2 minutes.

Symphonia

Banned
ITT: People exaggerate on the internet.

Or: WhitneyHoustonD/emandsTicketStubs.gif
Jealousy is a fickle bitch.

I'm not claiming to be a stallion in the sack but I'm above average in the majority of those fields. Its not exactly impossible for it to be true.

They have trouble doing it

A girl can be super into it but sometimes it's hard to get them over the top. It's good to talk and see what you can do before and during to make it happen more often.

Also basically what Squiddy said below

The second statistic explains it:
70-80% of women require clitoral stimulation for an orgasm to happen.

Most people seem to think that vaginal penetration alone is enough for female orgasm, when it statistically is not.

Ah.

One interesting thing I've encountered in life is that there are women who can't initially, but over the course of a relationship they've gotten to a point where they could. And it was more than me simply learning what they liked - it was like a psychological change in them that took months to set in.

So I would wager that statistic isn't fixed in stone.

Interesting...

Wow didn't realize most guys are this terrible. I can count on one hand how many times I've climaxed that quickly. You can't even do more than 1 damn position in 5 minutes!

Senoculum

This one time a lady said that my dick was big. It boosted my confidence, but I thought she was full of shit considering my length is only slightly above average.

Now I just measured my girth. 5.1 inches! Holy cow. I'm on top of the food chain. I'm gonna walk outside and feel all smug now.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This one time a lady said that my dick was big. It boosted my confidence, but I thought she was full of shit considering my length is only slightly above average.

Now I just measured my girth. 5.1 inches! Holy cow. I'm on top of the food chain. I'm gonna walk outside and feel all smug now.

Actually, that's the top of the average range. Top of the food chain is more like 7", which is quite a bit bigger than 5.1".
Given equal length, we're talking an 88.39% bigger dick.

image.php

Wait, bone pressed is a legitimate thing?
7 long (not bone pressed, its lies!), 6 around. Terrible anxiety though, and have never 'gotten there' during secks. I know, I need to stop whackin' it. >_>

oneils

20%-30% Achieve an orgasm during sex?Fuck. What the hell man. Why?

I guess they are defining "sex" here as intercourse. In that case, the next stat helps explain it. If 70-80% of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, it is going to be a little difficult to do through intercourse alone.

oneils

I'd say I'm above that, yet a lot of women would consider this inadequate. (Strictly talking straight pumpin').

That stat seems kind of useless to me.

7 minutes in the same position seems boring to me. I like to switch it up.

Still. Too much rabbit humping not enough long stroke.

But if you are not switching it up, it seems to me your actually trying to get off. If you are trying to get off, why delay it?

I'll never understand the whole fascination with "how long do you last?" If I want to get off, it does not take a lot of time. If I don't want to get off, I don't.

The way I see it, if guys are not having long sessions of intercourse it is because they don't want to. I might be missing something, though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
My wife and I regularly have sex for 15-30 minutes, but there is no way I would last 6 minutes just jackhammering away. I mean, I am not impotent.

Intravaginal ejaculation latency time (E.g. how long it takes for the male to come after commencing vaginal penetration from start to finish - which means no position breaks, just straight up pumping)

This was always hilarious to me. Really guys? REALLY? Lol

Chipotle

I always wanted to last longer, until I started SSRIs. Now it can get ridiculous. When I read the side effects list I laughed at how it described lasting too long as "sexual dysfunction". Not now.

oneils

That penetration number means a lot of dudes don't even know their woman is faking.

The way it is defined leads me to believe that it is the point in the session where the guy is trying to get off (Intravaginal ejaculation latency time). For all we know, they could have been making love for an hour before hand.

LuffyZoro

I always thought that the 5" number for girth seemed really big until I actually measured today. Whaddaya know, almost exactly 5 inches.

I guess they are defining "sex" here as intercourse. In that case, the next stat helps explain it. If 70-80% of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, it is going to be a little difficult to do through intercourse alone.

if 70-80% of women need clitoral stimulation, then 70-80% of them should be asking for it, and 70-80% of men should be doing it during intercourse.

I always thought that the 5" number for girth seemed really big until I actually measured today. Whaddaya know, almost exactly 5 inches.

I've never really had a tape measure handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom