• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex facts: Let's dispell all your worries with the power of statisticles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

huxley00

Anal sex prevalence

South Korea - 3.5%

Well that explains a lot. According to my gf (who's from Korea) anal is like the last thing she would ever do lol. Thankfully I'm not interested in it either. I'm quite happy with the ol' vagazzle.

Thats like buying a Ferrari and being happy with going the speed limit all the time! I think a lot of girls are really against it at first. I know my girlfriend said absolutely not no way no how and we just did it the other weekend for the first time in her life. With girls, its all about trust and being comfortable with someone, at least thats my experience.

kswiston

That penetration number means a lot of dudes don't even know their woman is faking.

I just took it to mean plain missionary with no hands involved. Clearly there are positions/methods that offer extra stimulation for women during sex. I seriously doubt that only 20-30% of women can climax during sex, even when they are on top/using fingers to help along the process.

andthebeatgoeson

If you find a girl that cums often, keep her. I'm convinced the rate is based on her mental state. I can cum based off position and keep myself from cuming. I've seen some girls just focus and make that shit happen. It's so hot.

that might make the guy feel worse.

Don't worry, remember that statistics are only wide generalizations anyway.
On a nation-wide level, a 5-6inch dick might be average, but in some places the average will be lower and in others it'll be higher.

Besides, size alone doesn't neccesserily matter, as other numbers suggest that penile penetration sex in itself very rarely manage to bring women to orgasm. Even if you got a microdick, you can make a chick come just as well as a dude with a 10inch monster dingo.

noobasuar

Banned
tumblr_inline_mnl8u4g2W21qz4rgp.gif

Anyone know what video this is from?

Yeah.

I had no idea that was how people measured penises more accurately.

I always heard that was the proper way to do it. It makes sense at least; since everybody has a different sized fat pad, measuring against the bone is really the only fair way to measure. But for some reason I didn't think these studies actually did bone pressed measurements, which made me think the actual averages where higher than these studies were reporting.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Way I see it is you can either wait to find love or just start having sex.
Inhibitions don't make it easy to just go out and start fucking. I mean I've considered the friends with benefits route as well, but I'm not exactly brimming with friends(female ones at that) though I have been trying to become more social and I've been moderately successful in this. In the end I'd be more comfortable with someone I know than some strange.

Inhibitions don't make it easy to just go out and start fucking. I mean I've considered the friends with benefits route as well, but I'm not exactly brimming with friends(female ones at that) though I have been trying to become more social and I've been moderately successful in this. In the end I'd be more comfortable with someone I know than some strange.

Fair enough.

Davey Cakes

That female orgasm, man. It's like the holy grail. So weird how guys can do it so easily but with women it's a project.

When I finally started getting my ex to orgasm, I was so happy. But, it required her being on top and it required a lot of alternating pumping and grinding.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't fake because when it happened, she seemed to weaken a bit and I could feel some more wetness (and a different kind of wetness) down there. Plus I could kind of trust her not to lie. She never pretended to orgasm in any other position, so I feel like it was a particularity.

In terms of length, I'm average, but at least I know that doesn't prevent me from having good sex. When I'm in the mood, anyway. Yes, mood can play a role.

Still, 20-30% really isn't a lot. It's kind of sad, but it's not anyone's fault, really. Differences in biology.

Arsenic

My problem isn't average. But fuck it since we're all men here I guess I'd share.

Average penis size is higher than average, but I have a problem with orgasms. I WISH it only took 4-5 mins, especially these days when you just don't have enough time to go all night.

Honestly the longer it takes, the higher chance for the thought that something is wrong, which then affects my performance. And if I don't achieve my goal, that too affects my state of mind for the next time I plan to have sex.

I didn't have a chance to read this entire thread, but does anyone else experience this? I've 27 years old by the way, and my problem is more common with men much older than I.

My problem isn't average. But fuck it since we're all men here I guess I'd share.

Average penis size is higher than average, but I have a problem with orgasms. I WISH it only took 4-5 mins, especially these days when you just don't have enough time to go all night.

Honestly the longer it takes, the higher chance for the thought that something is wrong, which then affects my performance. And if I don't achieve my goal, that too affects my state of mind for the next time I plan to have sex.

I didn't have a chance to read this entire thread, but does anyone else experience this? I've 27 years old by the way, and my problem is more common with men much older than I.

Start exploring positions that are more pleasurable. Get her to do kegels on your dick.

freshair

. I WISH it only took 4-5 mins, especially these days when you just don't have enough time to go all night.

Do you masturbate often? When you do, how's your grip?

You might be suffering from "the death grip". That is, your penis is only responding to a certain kind of physical stimulation.

I wonder what's the statistic for gaf.

apparently the statistics for higher educated people to be higher in terms for 'first sex', so it being higher is not necessarily a sign of 'virgins everywhere'.
Also, the immeasurable but probably real influence of "rape tactics to get laid" like taking advantage of drunk (read: already passed out) girls and so on, is likely a factor on that number.
The good news for us truly nice fellows is that we don't wind up fathering kids with teenagers and then leaving them, perpetuating a cycle of poverty and all-range hopelessness in terms of social mobility. Like, you know, those other guys.
You're (probably) not an asshole. That's a really good thing, and your kids (and wife / partner) will love you for it. Ask any social scientist.

edit: also, the fuck at 'girth'. oh, 3,14 for pi * measurement. Now I get it.

edit 2: some people don't seem to know that a baby's head has to pass through a diameter of about 10 cm at birth, meaning that any penis wider than that number would quite literally involve tearing a woman apart. Seriously, math.

Arsenic

Start exploring positions that are more pleasurable. Get her to do kegels on your dick.
That would have be great, if most girls I've dealt with weren't lazy. Either way, I'm on hiatus right now, which leads to the next quote reply....

Do you masturbate? Does it take you long to go if you're doing it yourself?

Yes i do. And that depends on how long I want it to go. I'm usually never quick with it, and maybe that is the problem.

Do you masturbate often? When you do, how's your grip?

You might be suffering from "the death grip". That is, your penis is only responding to a certain kind of physical stimulation.

My grip? Well I don't necessarily "choke the chicken". I'm a little gentle I think, but I do grab the more sensitive parts (my head region) when I feel I am ready to climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom