• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

sex missions/minigames hidden in GTA:SA

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=1436

A few months ago, Barton Waterduck discovered a few sections of unused code in the PS2 version of San An for the girlfriend "missions". With a bit of memory hacking and such, he discovered these removed portions of mission scripting were to not only put the camera inside the girlfriends' house when you stop in for "coffee", but also to make a little mini-game of it. Now, with the magic of user-editable files on the PC, PatrickW was able to unlock the uncensored "coffee" segments for all to play with. Here's a few screens, but be warned, they might be a bit on the NSFW side...

3 pics in the link above

Monk

Banned
The competition from God of War's minigame must have been what made them decide not to keep it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
it would be crap and stupid if the graphics were great. but blocky characters having it off = good times in 20 years on the look back.

Craptastic.

Also for proper thrills BATTLE RAPER 2 is probably the better option, it's on UKR (and in another topic here I think)

Bob White

:lol

Fake or not, its funny.

And to all of you guys using this to somehow show how gta sucks, piss the fuck off and go play more than 15 minutes of the game.

Ranger X

I don't know if it's fake but there's a little something that makes me wonder if it may be true. When you have a "coffee", the girl are saying stuff but what is written at the bottom of the screen isn't corresponding to it... but corresponding to the text on that mini-game...
Or maybe that's what gave the guy the idea for the mod.

Top Bottom