• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share your embarassing and/or wild drunk stories

It was St. Patrick's day of 2012. I was spending the day out with my best friends downtown. There was a festival happening, and it seemed like the whole city was out to party. Me and my two buddies were out at a local sport bar with some of their parents. This sports bar was well known for their burgers, but I remember several older folks and a man with a long duck dynasty beard talking to me a lot. Anyway, they were throwing out 24 oz green beer and I was tossing them back.

We eventually went out into the streets and started partying while the parade started rolling in. We eventually met up with more friends and wound up in a local dancing bar. More liquor later, my head was resting on a table while our lady friends were comforting me and telling me it was all OK.

Well, it wasn't ok for me. After contemplate my life I blew chunks all over the dance floor. My friends picked me up from the table and walked me outside. I called my gf and she picked me up and took me back home. I started to feel better and she was like.. you should take a shower and we'll go out again. But no, I refused and made her tale me out again.

And, indeed, I did go back out to the bars with her. But, I remember everyone looking at me with absolute disgust. I must have smelled like a dead sewer rat.

Absolute cringe. Probably one of the biggest drinking regrets of my life. Memories of a 22 year old degenerate.

So please, make me feel better about my old bullshit 🤣

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
The very first time I drank in my teens I got so drunk I ended up with alcohol poisoning and permanent liver damage. I'm limited in how much life insurance I can buy because my liver enzymes always read too high. Wild.

Batiman

Banned
I one time pissed on my sisters door while I was hammered. I must’ve slept walk to her door in the hallway and just started pissing.Sad thing is that she heard and woke up and seen everything…. I woke up in the morning with her telling the story to my bro and mom. I was like “what the duck you talking about?”. I had no memory

Couple years later when I was sleeping with my girl I woke up turned around and started pissing on the bed. She says she couldn’t stop me so just grabbed a towel. She still makes fun of me for it till this day.

I used to get smashed in my late teens. Now I barely drink. Good times

I one time pissed on my sisters door while I was hammered. I must’ve slept walk to her door in the hallway and just started pissing.Sad thing is that she heard and woke up and seen everything…. I woke up in the morning with her telling the story to my bro and mom. I was like “what the duck you talking about?”. I had no memory

Couple years later when I was sleeping with my girl I woke up turned around and started pissing on the bed. She says she couldn’t stop me so just grabbed a towel. She still makes fun of me for it till this day.

I used to get smashed in my late teens. Now I barely drink. Good times
🤣🤣🤣 well I have plenty of pissing stories I'm not proud of. So don't feel bad. Luckily I just piss at home now.

Top Bottom