• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law |OT| A Lawyer Show

Marvel14

Banned
You're projecting there mate. The only thing insecure in this thread are the Marvel fanboys clutching their pearls about this abominable show. They've invested so much time and life energy into the MCU, they have become unable to let go.
I didnt love it and didn't hate it. I enjoyed it as a light hearted comedy trying different things.

and here you are...you hate the show and are wasting your time and considerbale energy posting about it with a self righteous fury.

And I'm projecting....love it.

Last edited:

Labolas

screen-shot-2022-10-13-at-11-04-08-am-1665673565.png

tumblr_m2nroch9o21qbn9g2o1_250.gif

tumblr_m2nroch9o21qbn9g2o2_250.gif

YCoCg

After giving it a serious watch did anyone else feel like they screwed over Abomination? He clearly had no idea who the group and even protected Jen when she was attacked, but then after all the fourth wall break stuff (where Jen breaks her condition rules too) it's just like "yay, we sent Abomination back to prison because he transformed!" Showing absolute no regard that he's reformed and even helped the main character multiple times.

Ma-Yuan

Ending was garbage. Daredevil feels out of character. The show wasn't as bad as I thought but the ending was just god damn horrible and a disgrace for fans utter nonsense these shitty 4th wall breaks.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Man that last episode was shit...

I mean the series was just a car crash in slow motion, I hope the numbers get Disney to cancel a season 2 and make something worth while instead.

Ulysses 31

Man that last episode was shit...

I mean the series was just a car crash in slow motion, I hope the numbers get Disney to cancel a season 2 and make something worth while instead.
I think they(the lead actress at least) said they're not thinking of making a season 6.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I just want a World War Hulk movie or series. Hulk needs to feel dangerous again. I hate this tame shit. Imagine him barreling through the MCU and maybe even offing a character or two. That would be some exciting shit. It would be a great way to introduce the Sentry.

Ulysses 31

I just want a World War Hulk movie or series. Hulk needs to feel dangerous again. I hate this tame shit. Imagine him barreling through the MCU and maybe even offing a character or two. That would be some exciting shit. It would be a great way to introduce the Sentry.
I doubt it would be anything like the comics. Hulk laying the smackdown on she-hulk? Doesn't seem in-line with their messaging of female heroes in current MCU.

main-qimg-fe70e8c334a780a7c291dc349585221b-lq
main-qimg-9c5be7278a9b44ceecfcdc9384efb54e-lq

Nico_D

The choreography in the hallway scene was better than most scenes in the Netflix version. I hate dirty fights in movies/TV. They're fine if you're untrained but Daredevil is basically a ninja... This showed his clean technique. The Netflix show was too "brawlery"

Kinda agree with that. I liked how it was in the Netflix show, I liked how brutal and sweaty the fights were, but the way it was shown in She-Hulk was much closer to the comics. For me Daredevil should be more like Spiderman Lite.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I doubt it would be anything like the comics. Hulk laying the smackdown on she-hulk? Doesn't seem in-line with their messaging of female heroes in current MCU.

main-qimg-fe70e8c334a780a7c291dc349585221b-lq
main-qimg-9c5be7278a9b44ceecfcdc9384efb54e-lq
Turn the Sentry into a woman. Problem solved. Or have Captain Marvel be the one to slow him down enough for IronHeart to sap the gamma from him. This could perfectly work with the girl power marvel of today.

RAÏSanÏa

Catching up on shows...

That ending was unexpected. K.E.V.I.N. was quite the redirection. It did tie up all the writing references made throughout the series into an event and character. Pow! Chekhov trickshot?

Madisynn is still the highlight of the series. "The demon, I think his name was Jake,...". Best episode, character introductions and one of the better eps of the D+ Marvel shows overall. Hope Marvel keeps that energy with that storyline. Whatever it takes to keep getting away with it.
6yVLa4G.jpg

Staying green, less than a year to new Loki?
Meme GIF

I don’t understand the hate boner y’all have for this show. I loved pretty much every second of it. It’s one of my favorite Marvel things. I hope they do a second season.

I guess I’m just a soy-boy bitch or whatever.
I was watching the show, chuckling a couple of times here and there. But when you start to use a couple of neurons to think about it...yep; is pretty bad show all around.

RAÏSanÏa

Anywhere frogs appear now are echoes of "Ribbit and rip it!"

Aguila and bull man were pretty good too. As was that guy wanting to control his desire to feed on human blood. Porcupine. Roth's gesture to use what they learned in the group to help Jen.

The immortal guy that avoids confrontation.

Top Bottom