• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

She hulk trailer

AJUMP23

Gold Member
render john carpenter GIF by xponentialdesign

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
They haven't missed yet so I'll still tune in. Seems like it may not be my kind of thing though. Probably trying to reach a new audience.

intbal

It's clearly made for the Grace Randolphs of the world.
Probably A+ material for her kind.

Definitely not for me.
And they had better not jam Matt Murdock in here for lame comedy like they did with Kingpin.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Looks like it could be a funny throwaway type show. Tim Roth being back is weird, I kinda thought they had just disowned the original hulk movie.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Looks like it could be a funny throwaway type show. Tim Roth being back is weird, I kinda thought they had just disowned the original hulk movie.

Except for referencing both it and its deleted scene ending in The Avengers and including Tim Roth in Shang-Chi, right?

Amiga

Plenty of Banner. And with Tim Roth this is practically the sequel to Incredible Hulk, I'm in.

What is the antagonist arc, assuming it's more than Abomination.

Elbereth

Big Hulk fan, and this looks…okay. Really hate what they did to Hulk in Endgame with the comic relief rubbish, and his appearance here looks like a continuation of that…ugh

On a lighter note, She-Hulk looks like Lady Dimetrescu here. And thus… Viewership Secured.

Top Bottom