• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One | Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One releases Nov 16th on PC, PS5 & Xbox Series. Also coming to PS4 and Xbox One at a later date.

In this story-driven detective thriller, a young Sherlock Holmes struggles to prove himself as he navigates an exotic, dangerous island of Cordona in the Mediterranean to investigate the mystery of his mother’s death.

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Some roof animation in that cemetery hug. Despite that, definitely interested in checking this out at some point. The open world setting is an interesting choice that I think will either be okayish or crash spectacularly.

. . .current OPENCRITIC has this at about what I would expect (77/77 on score and recommendation).

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
But does it have creepy stalker Watson?

I've always pictured Sherlock as an older man with beard or mustache, not as a member of a boyband.
My recollection is that he's fairly young in the first book, and gets older as the series goes on.

He's also a coke addict.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

See what some critics are saying about Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, available now on PC (Steam, Epic, GOG), and PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S. The game is also coming soon to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Kdad

They say it was 'way out of their control' then go on to basically admit they hadn't done the homework necessary before announcing the game in the first place and are now not willing to put the money and people power into finishing it. So...completely in their control.

Top Bottom