• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: Strange Journey Redux |OT| Stranger things

I learned about Magic Mirror.

The problem is in the second phase. I am getting fucking destroyed. What the fuck am I supposed to do when her attacks are unstoppable?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Defend
Have demons that null/res physical and others that deb/luster.
Shes ez

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If you still need help I can offer you my demons
If you got the macca to summon them anyway

I have demons that null/res physical.

Mother's. Kiss. Kills. Them.

This is what I'm telling you. You're not listening.

I have been using deb/luster candy and it doesn't seem to do a bit of difference.

Don't give me this "she's easy" bullshit when it's absolutely not the case, or I wouldn't be posting about it.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I have demons that null/res physical.

Mother's. Kiss. Kills. Them.

This is what I'm telling you. You're not listening.

I have been using deb/luster candy and it doesn't seem to do a bit of difference.

Don't give me this "she's easy" bullshit when it's absolutely not the case, or I wouldn't be posting about it.
Vitality matters friend! I already beat the game twice myself with the power of mitama abuse

Eh, I had no prob. The extra bosses hit way harder and so does...well you'll see anyway here I used these to beat her on expert twice so...they are on l99. I'm trying to see if I have an older save with them being lower level outside Shiva.

dB8lKAA.jpg

6LfvjgZ.jpg

HjQsgDK.jpg

tfHqWs9.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Before mem aleph should do it. Do you have level up dlc? Heard that helps. I used the sub app white album for it but I beat it at 77 or so cause I juiced my mc/demons lol inceses. You can do it. Once you beat her you'll laugh btw did you complete the womb dungeon?

B_Signal

I've been playing this a lot the last couple of weekends, and made some decent (relative) progress. I finished Delphinus and the story starts talking about the final sector. I felt pretty pleased, the end is in sight, then I looked at a guide and there's actually loads left lol . Still, I'm enjoying it, I'd like to finish the next sector before I next put it down for a rest for a few months

I've found the last chapter and a half fairly easy. I'm not sure if I just overlevelled and picked up stronger demons than I really should have, but I've not changed my team hugely in a while (apart from adding a Jaki). Part of that though is because I've got the elemental skills covered with my current party, and a balance of types, messing with that makes bringing new demons in more complicated

Bran-dono

Banned
I've been playing this a lot the last couple of weekends, and made some decent (relative) progress. I finished Delphinus and the story starts talking about the final sector. I felt pretty pleased, the end is in sight, then I looked at a guide and there's actually loads left lol . Still, I'm enjoying it, I'd like to finish the next sector before I next put it down for a rest for a few months

I've found the last chapter and a half fairly easy. I'm not sure if I just overlevelled and picked up stronger demons than I really should have, but I've not changed my team hugely in a while (apart from adding a Jaki). Part of that though is because I've got the elemental skills covered with my current party, and a balance of types, messing with that makes bringing new demons in more complicated

Last session I was taking care of EX Missions, and have been really enjoying the dungeon designs so far. Making use of the apps is key to exploration. Eridanus' teleporter floors were nuts. At first, I thought sub-app effects would break the game (and maybe to a certain extent they can), but they make things navigable without sacrificing challenge. Also, the expert difficulty is great.

I SHOULD have BOUGHT this game like 3 months ago for $25! It's gone way up in price now. I loved the DS version but it's really really hard.

womp

There's a sealed copy at my local game shop for $70... And I'm having a hard time thinking if I should buy it or not..
Meanwhile as recent as October my local Target had 6 copies just sitting there for $29 a pop. They'd been sitting with a bunch of other 3DS titles in the glass display for at least a year collecting dust. I considered grabbing one but....eh...I could never get into it like I did Shin Megami IV.

All the 3DS games disappeared in early November though.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I SHOULD have BOUGHT this game like 3 months ago for $25! It's gone way up in price now. I loved the DS version but it's really really hard.
I'd say the DS version is easier if anything.
Honestly, that's a good price for a sealed copy.
Got it for 40 (phys) at launch and no, 80 bucks is way too much just cause of artificial inflation. Gmae has JPN audio just buy it digital.

GeekyDad

I'd say the DS version is easier if anything.

Got it for 40 (phys) at launch and no, 80 bucks is way too much just cause of artificial inflation. Gmae has JPN audio just buy it digital.

No, 3DS version has easier option(s), also got mine for $40 at launch, I read him/her write $70, not $80, and well, like I said, my opinion is $70 is a good price for it considering the prices elsewhere. But hey, whatever...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
No, 3DS version has easier option(s), also got mine for $40 at launch, I read him/her write $70, not $80, and well, like I said, my opinion is $70 is a good price for it considering the prices elsewhere. But hey, whatever...
The extra bosses are harder than anything in the original.

Top Bottom