• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

shit, 'entourage' simply rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ari...

ep02_ari2.jpg

was a beast tonight!

Celicar

Banned
I don't know why I keep watching this show. I did watch it, and again it just wasn't funny.

I thought Busey would be great in it, but he was a major let down. He was crazy, but his dialogue was so forced.

But for some reason I continue to watch it.

And the characters annoy me so much.

I thought the weed episode was pretty funny. That was Kilmer in it, right?

And the real star of HBO tonight was Ali G. Great episode. The ones with the gay character were hilarious and the end with Andy Rooney was awesome.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Jeremy Piven kicks ass and he owned tonight's episode. I loved that long shot of him entering the beach house and his arrogant and cocky facial expressions that he made along the way. He's just great and really funny.

Johnny Drama's character has really grown on me. He seems like the most fleshed out one of the four. I'd like to see the rest worked on too, and thankfully there's still two more episodes plus at least one more season. I just really dig the show, the character interaction is great and there are so many little tidbits that are awesome, like Ari bitching his wife out but then caving in at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom