• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

|OT| Shmups |OT| DoDonMuchihimetruxton Arrange v1.5

Aldynes

Jun 24, 2016
France
Hello fellow Gaffers, I've stumble across this today, the game is called Meta Ph List Gamma X 2097 a Jap only PS1 vertical Shmup with 2 layers and 360 degree shots, 2 CDs full of cutscene (in english dub) a RPG-esque level up system, map with branching path, completely bonkers graphical effect for the power ups, this look insane, never heard of it
🧐

Mr Rawnch

Neo Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hello fellow Gaffers, I've stumble across this today, the game is called Meta Ph List Gamma X 2097 a Jap only PS1 vertical Shmup with 2 layers and 360 degree shots, 2 CDs full of cutscene (in english dub) a RPG-esque level up system, map with branching path, completely bonkers graphical effect for the power ups, this look insane, never heard of it
🧐
Very rare game. I only saw a handful of listing for physical copies...ranging from $100 - $250.