• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Short candy website survey

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I took it.

One thing for sales, is you want to sell all year round, and not during special events only. The page should be designed to move candy outside of the events. You can move the event sales to the forefront during that time, but you would want a way to drive sales when it isn't in season.

This is my sisters company, and she drives regular sales and special event sales.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
If I got free candy 🍬 I'd do the survey :p
Gotta atleast entice us.

turns out I can't do the survey on a mobile device anyway

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
''What do you like about this page and why?''

But i don't like the page. Its a typical 2022 page where big images and even bigger singular words are used to entice you.

Finished it.

SJRB

Gold Member
Done and done.

And now your soul is mine. You owe me. Big time. There will come a time where I call upon this favor you owe. Be ready.

Last edited:
I didn't understand the first question, so I quit the survey.

I Dont Understand Arrested Development GIF

BigBooper

I took it.

One thing for sales, is you want to sell all year round, and not during special events only. The page should be designed to move candy outside of the events. You can move the event sales to the forefront during that time, but you would want a way to drive sales when it isn't in season.

This is my sisters company, and she drives regular sales and special event sales.

I took the survey and gave a similar answer to this.

Top Bottom