• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon Coming to PS4, Switch, PC this Winter

Bullet Club

Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon Coming to PS4, Switch, PC this Winter​

Yacht Club Games announced Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon back in 2020, and it’s finally getting a release at the end of this year. It’s been confirmed that the game will be coming to PS4, Switch, and PC this winter, and will feature various game modes to play around with, along with new characters in the Shovel Knight universe.

You can check out the initial announcement trailer down below:

If you happen to own a Shovel Knight amiibo, you can use it to summon a “familiar fairy friend” to accompany you during your adventures. Pocket Dungeon is a rogue-lite puzzle adventure game that will feature daily challenges, along with a versus mode that you can tackle with your friends.

Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon is set to be released this winter, and we’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.

Source: Twinfinite

Soodanim

Good thing this doesn't look like my sort of game, I still haven't finished playing as the DLC characters in Shovel Knight.
Other then shovel knight and its expansions how was the ither game was it any good or is shovel knight getting milked dry

This? I had no idea this existed until the OP trailer finished and this was suggested. A Steamworld Dig clone makes sense really, although I don't know how it will be.

This one's out, maybe this is the one you're on about. Not really my sort of game, didn't know it existed either.

Last edited:

Shut0wen

Good thing this doesn't look like my sort of game, I still haven't finished playing as the DLC characters in Shovel Knight.

This? I had no idea this existed until the OP trailer finished and this was suggested. A Steamworld Dig clone makes sense really, although I don't know how it will be.

This one's out, maybe this is the one you're on about. Not really my sort of game, didn't know it existed either.

Damn never new a steamdig type game of it was out either but yeah the other trailer was what i was on about, never really heard much about it after its release

Top Bottom