• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me your gaming tattoos

Kaachan

I will update whenever I get mine. In the meantime, lemme see yours

Edit: Ok nvm I just found out that GAF does not like tattoos 😂

giphy.gif

O yeah I did it btw

57D4GR5.png

Last edited:

deafmedal

SMB related: Mario, Yoshi, Toad and Toadette, a brick with a 1up mushie and cloud, Chain Chomp, shy guys, Bowser Jr, Dry Bones
Have a couple Tetris pieces, 3 achievements from ME3, 3 achievements from Destiny, a custom pinup style Liara, a cyborg Vault Boy with a ray gun, Lego Yoda and the crown jewel...

A deadric arrow through my knee.

I think that's it?

lem0n

I don't have any but I do want either a tiny Daedric rune or a tiny Gengar somewhere eventually. Just small tributes to two games that are special to me.

Crayon

I want something feminine that doesn't scream too much virgin nerd as GAF would call it haha :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Maybe a small Moogle in fine lines would be cute

I knew a girl who got some dots and pacman running from the ghosts around her wrist maybe the width of a tennis bracelet. It was so fucking cute.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Tattoos, really good tattoos cost a lot. If I ever got one I’d want an artist who was well known and not some corner store tattoo shop. One time long ago, I thought I would get the Gears of War crest, but the lady who drew the outline did a terrible job. It looked like a marshmellow.

I was thinking these last few years of getting a small one Chrono Cross themed one day because I adore this game so much. But kinda subtle, without screaming "i'M gAmEr1111" in people's face. Something with this "C" from logo and clock lmao

Last edited:

Kaachan

I thought I was gonna see some nice, modern tattoos, not butchered looking ones from 2004 that someone did at their friend’s house party 😂

Kaachan

I was thinking these last few years of getting a small one Chrono Cross themed one day because I adore this game so much. But kinda subtle, without screaming "i'M gAmEr1111" in people's face. Something with this "C" from logo and clock lmao
Ooh that sounds nice! I really like subtle “gAmEr” tattoos. Seen them a lot here in Sweden, just simple looking ones

Last edited:

Kaachan

SMB related: Mario, Yoshi, Toad and Toadette, a brick with a 1up mushie and cloud, Chain Chomp, shy guys, Bowser Jr, Dry Bones
Have a couple Tetris pieces, 3 achievements from ME3, 3 achievements from Destiny, a custom pinup style Liara, a cyborg Vault Boy with a ray gun, Lego Yoda and the crown jewel...

A deadric arrow through my knee.

I think that's it?
I wanna see pics!

Top Bottom