• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me your gaming tattoos

mutt765

Does your friend like terminator a lot?

that's my friend... The terminator

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_grinning_smiling:
Who doesn't?

arnold schwarzenegger film GIF

YCoCg

There are a lot of bad gaming tattoos out there, but there's also good ones, best examples are deep cuts that seem normal to most people but actually known by fans.

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
What if the person who sees it steals it?
It's a little harder than simply taking a screen grab and saying "I want that." If somebody eyeballs it and recreates it then good for them. Props.

Have a good laugh kevkev I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. People love telling others their tattoos should be personal, but when you want to make sure it stays that way you're being silly. I know plenty of people who just do Google image searches when they want new ink.

Kev Kev

It's a little harder than simply taking a screen grab and saying "I want that." If somebody eyeballs it and recreates it then good for them. Props.

Have a good laugh kevkev I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. People love telling others their tattoos should be personal, but when you want to make sure it stays that way you're being silly. I know plenty of people who just do Google image searches when they want new ink.
No hard feelings, just teasin' you a bit. I can understand not wanting someone to steal your ideas (y)

Prison Mike

Banned
I have two, one on each bicep. I legitimately won't post pictures anywhere on the internet because I designed the stencil for them both and I don't want my tattoo on anyone else's body. You see it IRL or not at all 🤷
So you came in a thread saying show me your tattoo to only tell us you won't show us your tattoo

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
So you came in a thread saying show me your tattoo to only tell us you won't show us your tattoo
It would seem so.

My gut reaction to some initial pushback the op was receiving about wanting to get a *gasp* gamer tattoo was to simply say I had some and there's nothing wrong with it. Like, sure your winnie the poo foot tat is acceptable but not my gaming tat. 🤷

Last edited:
Top Bottom