• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostile_18

Banned
Here's mine. PS5 and Series X, 65" Panasonic Calibrated OLED with Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 sound setup. Love it 😁

s6l7OhF.jpg
Fbqdsy1.jpg
XYhfwKO.jpg
RUuFoFT.jpg

And a bonus image. I've started building my own mini gym in the spare room during this last lockdown. Only the carpet left to replace when the shops are back open;

9rzCvJ2.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Here's mine. PS5 and Series X, 65" Panasonic Calibrated OLED with Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 sound setup. Love it 😁

s6l7OhF.jpg
Fbqdsy1.jpg
XYhfwKO.jpg
RUuFoFT.jpg

And a bonus image. I've started building my own mini gym in the spare room during this last lockdown. Only the carpet left to replace when the shops are back open;

9rzCvJ2.jpg
wow. Really impressive!
Not a fan of displaying empty console boxes myself :p Maybe cause I lack the room :(

Hostile_18

Banned
wow. Really impressive!
Not a fan of displaying empty console boxes myself :p Maybe cause I lack the room :(

Thank you! 😁 Well that table is a little redundant at the moment as its behind the sofa, but if I ever need the space I'll promote the boxes to the loft 😂.

Hostile_18

Banned
Only 3 different types of cardio devices?

Come on dude, get your shit together

Haha it's a small room, I do love Cardio minus a treadmill! (I run outside often) 😁 Maybe room for one more to the right of the mirror eventually, I like doing about 20 minutes on each one and moving to the next 5/6 times a week. I'm new to all this fitness. I only signed up the Gym the start of October and then we went into lockdown again in Janurary and didn't want to lose my progress. Everything I spent works out about 2 years gym membership... and this gym never closes 😂

Last edited:
Haha it's a small room, I do love Cardio minus a treadmill! (I run outside often) 😁 Maybe room for one more to the right of the mirror eventually, I like doing about 20 minutes on each one and moving to the next 5/6 times a week. I'm new to all this fitness. I only signed up the Gym the start of October and then we went into lockdown again in Janurary and didn't want to lose my progress. Everything I spent works out about 2 years gym membership... and this gym never closes 😂

No self respecting gym has 45 times the amount of cardio equipment than weights

What you have is an aerobic facility with some token weights thrown in for good measure

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
No self respecting gym has 45 times the amount of cardio equipment than weights

What you have is an aerobic facility with some token weights thrown in for good measure

Haha does me at the moment. I'll look into more weights eventually. Lost alot of weight and toned up alot in only two months and surprisingly enjoying it so will keep going. Just nice to have a hobby that doesn't involve electricity 😂.

Hawk269

I
I finally found time to clear off all the liquor bottles and lines of coke from my desk and take a proper photo. Place is still messy, but it is what it is.

JijpgkG.jpg

1byT92V.jpg

dlvgQGZ.jpg

So damn dusty.
I have the same computer case. I love it so much. It looks great with some nice lighting!

Ultraslick

Neo Member

Few updates, got a nice chair and a sound bar, all freebies I was able to pull out of storage.

This is super well done with the limited space. The dedication despite all odds to pull this off is admirable.
Ultimately this is so sad though. To have such a passion and to only have 5 sq ft to devote to it.
The update with the sound bar made me laugh a bit. Don’t get me wrong- I love it.

entremet

Still a few things I want to do PC-wise, but I can't ignore my chair for much longer, so it's next on the list. I'd love to get my Sony Vega CRT in here and all my older stuff, but I'm out of room. Also got to do something about the empty walls.

e8LVGsf.jpg
ZmQkM4D.jpg
lSGokSQ.jpg
suBHOzn.jpg
Nice setup. Do you stream? I see the Elgato lights.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Still a few things I want to do PC-wise, but I can't ignore my chair for much longer, so it's next on the list. I'd love to get my Sony Vega CRT in here and all my older stuff, but I'm out of room. Also got to do something about the empty walls.

e8LVGsf.jpg
ZmQkM4D.jpg
lSGokSQ.jpg
suBHOzn.jpg

Did you cry when the Cavs won the championship? (I ask cause my friend from Cleveland did :D )

Woffls

Couple of updates to my setup now that TV is on the wall. AVR moved to top for heat reasons, so I wired up the rest. It takes composite/component and outputs the processed signal over HDMI, which is very helpful. Sub woofer is only 150W, so not really up to the task now that I have 300W speakers with two 8" drivers each. PC case is a bit big, but there's a lot of drives in there.

Also need a bigger TV now, as well as a white HDMI cable. For some reason the home builders went to the effort of routing power and HDMI half way up the wall to some outlets, and put them in the corner. where nobody mounts a TV these days. One day I'll mount a picture frame or shelves over the outlets and possibly run cables across rather than down, providing the HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth.

Device list:
LG 55C7 OLED
Dali Opticon 8/2/Vokal (5.1)
BK Gemini II subwoofer
Denon 4700X
Pro-Ject Essential II turntable
Cambridge Audio 540p mm phono pre-amp
Marantz CD5400
Xbox One X, 360, PS2, 3, 4, WiiU, Switch, N64
PC: 5820K @ 4.2GHz ,1070, 32GB DDR4, 2 x NVMe, 2 x SATA SSD, 4 x SATA HDD and a LIGHTSCRIBE DVD DRIVE!
Laptop: HP Omen 15, 9750H, 1660Ti, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe, 1TB SATA SSD.
Media unit: Sonorous ST160 (from Denmark, as are the speakers, incidentally)

5Bibihc.jpg

Office where PC used to sit. Just for laptop and work at the moment.
THP2Yxk.jpg

Ikea shelf in storage cupboard full of retro games. I don't intend to collect much more than this
veChJp9.jpg
heopWX1.jpg
4fhEsDL.jpg

Also in the office, I cobbled together my old amp and some retro consoles (not connected yet). Not sure when I would use it but it's there.
31FWWge.jpg

BONUS PICS! Will be even more cables when I route some ethernet.
nVGxwhK.jpg
5mxTKsf.jpg

Nice room! sorry but just gotta say it. That Tv seems so small with that huge wall. Invest in a new TV. but you probaly knew that :p

5Bibihc.jpg

Office where PC used to sit. Just for laptop and work at the moment.
THP2Yxk.jpg

Ikea shelf in storage cupboard full of retro games. I don't intend to collect much more than this
veChJp9.jpg
heopWX1.jpg
4fhEsDL.jpg

Also in the office, I cobbled together my old amp and some retro consoles (not connected yet). Not sure when I would use it but it's there.
31FWWge.jpg

BONUS PICS! Will be even more cables when I route some ethernet.
nVGxwhK.jpg
5mxTKsf.jpg

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Just showing a wider shot of my living room after showing my desk on the first page;

6Rdnlzq.jpg

93IePV0.jpg

The TV is just a 1080p 42 inch Bravia. Main use is for my missus to stream Netflix etc. PS4 is connected to it as well, for the exclusives. Recliner 3 seater sofa opposite the TV. Got a 4k 43 inch Bravia (XD8088) for when I buy a PS5.

Switch and Series S connected to the monitor.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Ok little upgrade. Redone the cable management. Since I've got new keyboard which I want t be more mobile, I need to have some cable slack available so it was difficult of something that looks good and the razer cable is very stiff but in the end I think it worked in favor of it.
Also, Finally got rid of Fiio e10k after 5 or 6 years of using it.... and wired headphones. Replaced koss porta pro with pulse3d. I had to use it for a month to see if for sure I am willing to put porta pro and e10k in the drawer and after all - yes. Wireless convenience is so much worth it.
The sound quality is great, comfort is good (not as good as porta pro of course), I can walk around to the fridge, still chat with miserable battlefield 5 squadmates :p and all this with very good positioning. Not bad. And I hate cables so that surely matters.

JOpDVQP.jpg

N8tWUtg.jpg

cable management (Before I cut slack zip ties :p ):
IZvXM0B.jpg

cTy9EPu.jpg

DelireMan7

Nothing impressive but I have finally a decent setting for my entire game collection.
Oddly I have Demon's Souls in digital... But I just bought a physical PS3 version to fix that. It will take a spot alongside Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

No pics of my consoles setting since it's nothing special and will probably cause some seizure here due to the amount of dust... (I am not really a cleaning maniac xD)

GEmw9Ed.jpg

XZudNZz.jpg

kdnlWvX.jpg

DapperSloth

Ok little upgrade. Redone the cable management. Since I've got new keyboard which I want t be more mobile, I need to have some cable slack available so it was difficult of something that looks good and the razer cable is very stiff but in the end I think it worked in favor of it.
Also, Finally got rid of Fiio e10k after 5 or 6 years of using it.... and wired headphones. Replaced koss porta pro with pulse3d. I had to use it for a month to see if for sure I am willing to put porta pro and e10k in the drawer and after all - yes. Wireless convenience is so much worth it.
The sound quality is great, comfort is good (not as good as porta pro of course), I can walk around to the fridge, still chat with miserable battlefield 5 squadmates :p and all this with very good positioning. Not bad. And I hate cables so that surely matters.

JOpDVQP.jpg

N8tWUtg.jpg

cable management (Before I cut slack zip ties :p ):
IZvXM0B.jpg

cTy9EPu.jpg

Ey! A fellow polish man!? Nice cable management. Do you have more pictures/tips? What did you use to attach the cables to the desk?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Ey! A fellow polish man!? Nice cable management. Do you have more pictures/tips? What did you use to attach the cables to the desk?
Yes! There are cable management pics in the spoiler.
Just attach cables with ikea cable management kit to the back o the desk. Go cable by cable and buy as much small zip ties as possible. I got 600 ziip ties from auchan for like 10pln (really).
Turn on music and relax.

Last edited:

base

Banned

s6l7OhF.jpg
Fbqdsy1.jpg
XYhfwKO.jpg
RUuFoFT.jpg

9rzCvJ2.jpg
Where did you get that Geralt poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom