• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha those immersive lighting, pretty cool with ps5

rt1NhQS.jpg

Last edited:

catvonpee

nJWOOcl.jpg

My main game setup.

I have a vast collection of horror movie and game posters

9o0BRvn.jpg

My Zombie Army collection
VtoyJy4.jpg

My original MK comic autographed by Ed Boon

C7QWBbd.jpg

I have many pages of Sniper Elite comics given to me by the artist, all original pen and inks and autographed.
fJOrCIk.jpg

Also I have an Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City poster autographed by members of the dev team. RIP Capcom Vancouver 🥲 the the Zombie Army comic is autographed by the dev team as well.

LIn00xI.jpg

The GOAT RE4 poster is from a Bradygames strategy guide 💞
XXksMqP.jpg

Sorry for the spam images. Don't know how to delete them. So if a mod would kindly remove some of them :)

My current setup atm. Not satisfied with it. Ohh and sorry for the bad quality

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
nJWOOcl.jpg

My main game setup.

9o0BRvn.jpg

VtoyJy4.jpg

C7QWBbd.jpg

I have many pages of Sniper Elite comics given to me by the artist, all original pen and inks and autographed.
fJOrCIk.jpg

Also I have an Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City poster autographed by members of the dev team. RIP Capcom Vancouver 🥲 the the Zombie Army comic is autographed by the dev team as well.

LIn00xI.jpg

XXksMqP.jpg

I see what you where trying to do.. I like my shit serene but yeah, I see what you where going for, pretty cool! You should try doing some Magic Mushrooms in that room..

👌

Havoc2049

nJWOOcl.jpg

My main game setup.

9o0BRvn.jpg

VtoyJy4.jpg

C7QWBbd.jpg

fJOrCIk.jpg

LIn00xI.jpg

XXksMqP.jpg
Your game room is a trip. 😎👍

reektann

My setup - noticing a trend with the purple lighting lately - im quite pleased with the placement of the XBX/PS5 as I wanted to keep them vert - dont really need to stare at them so they work great behind the TV. Still able to put a disc in quite easily if needed. Also some recent prints I had framed etc have gone up, finally.

Last edited:

catvonpee

Does she game? Or is she just going to be cruzin facebook market place at 120fps? 😂
I get tired of her complaining about how slow the last PC I bought her was so I gave her mine. I wish she would play games more often but hardly ever.

We do play fighting and wrestling games since she can mash buttons and win. Sometimes we play stuff on switch VC.

I'm going to try and find like Wheel of Fortune and stuff like that for her maybe.

Jk47

Neo Member
So here's mine, still loads to do on the retro front but getting there! My First post so I'm sorry if the images and video sizes are massive:

Rt5nI2U.jpg

hFpjgHD.jpg

Z2J1Ehl.jpg

T9GBHFK.jpg

xwcOz6L.jpg

duwVJVh.jpg

9ORGset.jpg

jg5BdbZ.jpg

And heres a Vid If anyone is interested Cheers:

What do you think? Some cable management to do. My Son games next to me on the PS5 for some Apex Legends Crossplay but we do love the old Skool Fighters!!
So theres a PS1, Ps2, Ps3 Slim, PS3 Phat, Ps4, PS5, Psp go, Ps Vita, Vita TV, PSVR, Xperia Play, Sony Vaio All in One PC, 55 Inch Sony Android TV and 2 x 43 Inch Sony Andropid TVs. Sony 5.1 and loads of old Sony Vaios, Sony Android Tablets, Sony Walkmans, Sony Watches, Sony Pdas, Dreamcast, Megadrive, and a Decent PC on the ultrawide monitor....Phew!!!

So here's mine, still loads to do on the retro front but getting there! My First post so I'm sorry if the images and video sizes are massive:

Rt5nI2U.jpg

hFpjgHD.jpg

Z2J1Ehl.jpg

T9GBHFK.jpg

xwcOz6L.jpg

duwVJVh.jpg

9ORGset.jpg

jg5BdbZ.jpg

And heres a Vid If anyone is interested Cheers:

What do you think? Some cable management to do. My Son games next to me on the PS5 for some Apex Legends Crossplay but we do love the old Skool Fighters!!
So theres a PS1, Ps2, Ps3 Slim, PS3 Phat, Ps4, PS5, Psp go, Ps Vita, Vita TV, PSVR, Xperia Play, Sony Vaio All in One PC, 55 Inch Sony Android TV and 2 x 43 Inch Sony Andropid TVs. Sony 5.1 and loads of old Sony Vaios, Sony Android Tablets, Sony Walkmans, Sony Watches, Sony Pdas, Dreamcast, Megadrive, and a Decent PC on the ultrawide monitor....Phew!!!

Are you the "Sonygaf" they always talk about here? :D

I had been using a tv from the 2000s up until the last three weeks or so; had placed an order for a TV stand over a month ago that recently arrived. I painted the room [with the exception of the sideboards, which I need to do at some point] last year. The overall theme of the room is a forest/nature, and an intersection of where I live, between the high plains and the forested mountains.

I have a humble home, and I own very little furniture, so I needed a compact design [this set actually opened up my room more, which is exciting], but I also wanted to go with speakers rather than a soundbar, so it became important that the speakers and subwoofer were compact, and I wanted them to compliment my theme, rather than be offset, so the faux-wood came into play. The outdoor table was actually given to me by my old neighbor, and that is currently residing within my home until I buy a more appropriate stand for it.

Setup:
LG C1 65"
Speakers 3.1: Q3020i, Q3090c, Q3060s [small subwoofer because this is a townhome, and also compact] AVR: Denon X3700h - I didn't want this receiver, but the one I wanted was sold out, so I upgraded at a discount.
Artist: Joe Geshick: Ojibwa: Mishakeebaneesh - I included some American Indian artwork because of my upbringing near a reservation; not the Ojibwa, but I very much enjoy his artwork.
PS3: Yes, I still use my PS3. Ps5: Hiding behind the TV. Switch: Hiding... just kidding, it's not even hooked up in this picture, but it will hide behind the left side of the TV.

I'm primarily a PC gamer; and have a pretty atrocious looking computer set up that I hope to plan for next year.

izPKWBS.jpg

VB0Ygdy.jpg

Last edited:

Ryu Kaiba

Can't my new pics to post, and don't want to use imgur. I'll figure it out later.

Edit: its working now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom