• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intoxicate

I went down from a fully fledged Dolby Atmos setup to only have the TV plus subwoofer.
After the first child I manly gamed on table mode. It was awesome hearing stuff in 3d but also flawed or badly implemented in most cases. Then again, having 10 speakers in a living room isn’t a too nice to look at =)

Celcius

°Temp. member
4HVMsyO.jpg
rgJRg2B.jpg
t4PRNKt.jpg
3fHJG5A.jpg
What display is that?

Fools idol

Banned
Well, here we go. I was hesitant to post in this thread, because I grew up absolutely dirt poor and I remember browsing the early threads on here back in the day with envious eyes while I could barely afford a tv... everyone posting their dream setups, and me hoping for better days where I could afford it.

But, I somehow got my life together, and built my dream set up. Maybe it will inspire someone out there in a tough time to keep pushing through, if I made it out and got comfortable, you can too.

e4IJW1n.jpg

nBwDQwn.jpg

LKnDIxZ.jpg

9dxpDSB.jpg

Rex_DX

Gold Member
Finally I have a home and a game setup, so I can join

gT0osK.jpg

The only flaw is that HDMI cable, I needed 1 more meter to be able to hide it behind the tv stand, but I don't want to go over 2 meters for a HDMI 2.1 cable
I've been using a passive 25-foot HDMI 2.1 cable to run a 4K HDR picture to my tv from my pc for a few years now. No issues at all.

You should be fine with one more meter there. Just don't cheap out on the cable if you buy one.

Deerock71

I'll post mine after October 8th, when I'm playing my Switch OLED and watching college football on my 1080p 110" projection screen.
Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
nJWOOcl.jpg

My main game setup.

I have a vast collection of horror movie and game posters

9o0BRvn.jpg

My Zombie Army collection
VtoyJy4.jpg

My original MK comic autographed by Ed Boon

C7QWBbd.jpg

I have many pages of Sniper Elite comics given to me by the artist, all original pen and inks and autographed.
fJOrCIk.jpg

Also I have an Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City poster autographed by members of the dev team. RIP Capcom Vancouver 🥲 the the Zombie Army comic is autographed by the dev team as well.

LIn00xI.jpg

The GOAT RE4 poster is from a Bradygames strategy guide 💞
XXksMqP.jpg

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Meh, I'm way too caring and compassionate to have the pathology of a serial killer. I just have a lot of shit and am obsessed with death and the occult. It's a punk rock aesthetic. There's a difference. I'd probably just try to kill you with kindness 😄
You convinced me :messenger_grinning: I was kidding, it seems you put a lot of effort into it, it looks cool, especially that bloody skeleton head. It's a good way to keep the neighbor's kid out of your room too :/

catvonpee

You convinced me :messenger_grinning: I was kidding, it seems you put a lot of effort into it, it looks cool, especially that bloody skeleton head. It's a good way to keep the neighbor's kid out of your room too :/
Thanks. That's my Mortal Kombat spine. I have tons of Mortal Kombat memorabilia. Also I guess it fits with the Predator too. I have a lot of Aliens vs Predator stuff too.

Malakhov

Banned
Man I envy the space you guys have, I used to have a big sized room in the basement just for my gaming and home theater but since I left the house to the ex wife, I'm in this condo and game on the living room tv...

First world problems eh..

REDRZA MWS

GqSEjnH.jpg

LG GX 77”, custom built wall with floating shelf/cabinet. Series X. Play my PS5 here at times too.

rXZBdTW.jpg

My small game/office room. 55” LG C8, PS5, and my PC hooked up to it . I9 9900k, RTX 2080ti, 32GB.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
GqSEjnH.jpg

LG GX 77”, custom built wall with floating shelf/cabinet. Series X. Play my PS5 here at times too.

rXZBdTW.jpg

My small game/office room. 55” LG C8, PS5, and my PC hooked up to it . I9 9900k, RTX 2080ti, 32GB.
ncie gear, nightmare cables :D

WiCkEd_Co

my pc and my wife to the side, she doesnt game she just wanted my old one.

Mine is, Ryzen 9 5950X/RTX 3090
Hers is , Ryzen 5 3600/RTX 2070

both desk are height adjustable also.

Also have a Nintendo Switch behind the tv.
Tv is 65" Lg C1 OLED with LG sound bar with rear speakers also.

Last edited:

Neofire

my pc and my wife to the side, she doesnt game she just wanted my old one.

Mine is, Ryzen 9 5950X/RTX 3090
Hers is , Ryzen 5 3600/RTX 2070

both desk are height adjustable also.

Also have a Nintendo Switch behind the tv.
Tv is 65" Lg C1 OLED with LG sound bar with rear speakers also.

Oh wow looks good! I know your power meter is about to spin out of its box from all of that though lol.

Fredrik

Is that a Takamine second in from the right?

Have we had this conversation once already?
Haha yes I think we might’ve talked about this, sharp eyes it is a Takamine but if I remember correctly this one was nothing special, still an alright guitar though 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom