• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Kaiba

House of a vampire? :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat: JK but I hope this is your gaming den rather than a bedroom. Maybe cuz im opposite, I want everything to be white and minimalistic so seeing all these dark gray/black walls looks claustrophobic to me but as a whole the room is A+ !
I would've went with a lighter shade of grey if I were to do it over, but I don't think its overly dark or cluttered at all. Though maybe it's because my previous room was smaller and darker.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Cmon. It's not a good purchase if I don't spam my setup upgrade in every thread possile :D
New chair

voSnMlQ.jpg

R6Rider

Gold Member
yeah but then it covers part of the screen :p
I even got this sweet ikea hand but it's big and a not a great headphone stand
Hmm, maybe get one to hang off the side or underneath the desk. I have one that's just a headphone shaped stand that sits on top of a desk or shelf.

Like this:

rofif

Banned
Sweet. That got there quick. How you liking it?
Only 2 days for shipping. I ordered on tuesday evening.
Quality seems great. Packaging was luxurious af. No creaking, squeaking or anything reported by some other users yet.
Having armrests is new to me haha (I mean in home. in the office I have armrests) and the chair feels much different than Markus.
I had to move armrests all the way towards inside of the chair. It's a bit wide. But as I've said... I am almost 6"2 and 130kg... so I had to get XL. But it's ok.
It's much harder (firmer) and makes you sit in a better position after setting lumbar support. But my ass cheeks have not gotten sore yet which is surprising so the seat is not just stiff.
The color is very nice. Not pure white but almost grey. It almost look like "too much" in my boring living room but I wanted something else than another black chair.
The head pillow is memory foam soft and very nice. You can lean back in the chair in few way and it feels good.

oh and it's super heavy. The box was like 40 kg wtf.

edit: The armrests rubber feel a bit cheap. Seems like they want to rope me into their gel armrests pads coming in january lol

Last edited:
I'd like to invite you check out my deeper dives on my two entertainment spaces. I game in both zones. Full console stack and PC serving both rooms.

There are a lot more videos on the channel too for my setup including PC build and a whole series about building the theater room. Like and subscribe! :)
Just saw this today, very nice setup mate. Tons of work in putting that together so well. Love the acoustic panels so you can enjoy the system too. Do you play FPS on a project/big screen? How do you find that compared to say a monitor or TV instead of projector?

cl4EIIH.jpg
Main TV, LG C1 83 hooked up to my Xbox. I don't have a HDMI 2.1 receiver yet so it can't do VRR or 4k/120hz yet. Still looks great. Klipsch speakers, Onkyo receiver. 5.1 for now

csQqKJY.jpg
Please pardon my mess lol. Usually the wires are hidden behind the monitor. But this is my macbook pro for work and my Corsair One a200 gaming PC. Mostly it just mines crypto. Monitor is a Dell 49" ultrawide.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
cl4EIIH.jpg
Main TV, LG C1 83 hooked up to my Xbox. I don't have a HDMI 2.1 receiver yet so it can't do VRR or 4k/120hz yet. Still looks great. Klipsch speakers, Onkyo receiver. 5.1 for now

csQqKJY.jpg
Please pardon my mess lol. Usually the wires are hidden behind the monitor. But this is my macbook pro for work and my Corsair One a200 gaming PC. Mostly it just mines crypto. Monitor is a Dell 49" ultrawide.
Dude don’t sit on that cat.
That is not ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom