• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2023 Edition | 20th anniversary thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I am officially running out of space for games.
What do I axe first ?! (yes, I will put dark souls games in that sleeve as I replace it with new games)
y8rN14I.jpg
The hand

So, there is space for 3 games per system and this neanderthal plays them in letterboxed stretched mode? *grabs torch and pitchfork*

Oh god, it's even fucking worse... it's not letterboxed... For the sake of... authenticity (WHY?) they built the shitty switch bezel around the screen instead of using a bigger screen. Lord, help me!

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Bumping this thread just to see if we get a few more setups before the year ends..
This has always been one of my favorite GAF threads.

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
My setup's finally in progress now that I've moved into my new house. I'll probably actually have something for the thread next year, though right now, there's just a bunch of boxes in my games room. Not much to look at.

Rex_DX

Gold Member
My setup's finally in progress now that I've moved into my new house. I'll probably actually have something for the thread next year, though right now, there's just a bunch of boxes in my games room. Not much to look at.
No kidding? I just bought my first house and I'm in exactly the same situation. Got the tv mounted and the desk assembled but I was hoping to have made more progress by now. Many, many boxes.

This whole working for a living thing is overrated.

I live in California, so my room is tiny. Just got a New PC for 2023 Christmas. I8200 Corsair Vengeance with a Samsung OLED G9 Widescreen monitor. Sennheiser 600s for audio that I also got for Christmas.

Beechos

Someome of you guys are masters at wire management with your setups. Especially those who have multiple consoles. Can those with mult consoles post some pics of wire management.

dorkimoe

Someome of you guys are masters at wire management with your setups. Especially those who have multiple consoles. Can those with mult consoles post some pics of wire management.
cable management is fun. but you have to start with everything out. Just do one piece at a time and get creative. I did my PC with 2 monitors and a shit ton of cords, everything is mounted under the desk.

Beechos

cable management is fun. but you have to start with everything out. Just do one piece at a time and get creative. I did my PC with 2 monitors and a shit ton of cords, everything is mounted under the desk.
I tried and always lose lol. My setup is 5.1 avr, series x, ps5, psvr 2, Xbox 360, switch, laptop, roku, ethernet switch, ps camera, modem, router, usb charging hub (with mult micro USB, USB c, lightning), philips hue hub, hue light strip, 3 external USB hdd.....*catches breath*......powering all this is is prob the biggest headache.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
New thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom