• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shredders - Trailer

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
teenage mutant ninja turtles nickelodeon GIF

Alpha Male

So does anyone actually know what the hell you do in this game? They have marketed this game terribly. I've watched all the videos and still have no idea what modes, scoring, etc.. is there a HUD?

The Dev says there are "missions for a story mode"....OK, so what is the structure and progression?

Dorago

This is a breath of fresh air and makes me want an Xbox a little. Billions have been wasted on MP shooters and MMOs that no one will ever play. Devs could have put out dozens of high quality semi-casual games with that money instead.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Played a lil bit. Game is utter cringe, YT social bs and the performance is bad at times (SX) Font and menus are the ugliest Ive ever seen. Snowboarding is okay tho. Too bad, I was looking forward to this. Deleted.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
It's a great game, tried it on Gamepass but bought the game on Steam as it is really fun. It's not Steep, and I say this in the best possible way.
To everyone looking for a good snowboard game, try this one.

peronmls

Too slow and a bunch of slow 360s. lol Needs more gameplay like something from Downhill: Domination. I wanna throw bottles and punches at people again while going down a hill.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Yeah I'm still playing this game. And I downloaded this album. Was playing when I saw this thread pop up. I thought it was just me lol.

chigstoke

I haven’t played a snowboarding game since Activision had the o2 range, Shaun Palmers Pro Snowboarder, and what a game that was (and such a fantastic soundtrack).

Shredders looks pretty chill so may pick this one up.

Top Bottom