• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHUT UP AND LET ME GO, FRIDAY

bucyou

the weekend is fast approaching...

... turn up the speakers...

and behold....

:messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss::messenger_smiling_hearts:🍆MUCHO ADORABLEO:messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss::messenger_smiling_hearts:🍆
:messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss::messenger_smiling_hearts:🍆SUCH CUTENESS:messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss::messenger_smiling_hearts:🍆

3964b574b1436732559528b0c83f3b4678ed1dec.gifv
bfc59ab876e5be7dfd128240a0c35a6d615c88d4.gifv
95fbeb0f87eeadd5d74a5c3379704acbebd8a624.gifv

👑👑👑👑👑👑MOVE OVER AVRIL IN HER PRIME, THE NEW DERPY CUTE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!!👑👑👑👑👑👑

🧴😻🙀:messenger_heart:💕:lollipop_heart_with_arrow:🌈 TRIGGER WARNING: The kazoo solo has been known to cause random erections and spontaneous ejaculation 🧴😻🙀:messenger_heart:💕:lollipop_heart_with_arrow:🌈

Alright

Banned
Avril will always be number 1.

I thought this was a thread about people on training courses asking questions at 4:45 on a Friday and all you think is "shut the hell up, I want to go home"

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
OP, I thought the thread title was the person you keep as prisoner panicking and attempting to get help.

The actual reason is far worse, unfortunately.

Top Bottom