• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill 2 Remake by Bloober Team reportedly in the works

ANIMAL1975

Why why why,...

Absolutely. I think the plot is a bit of a mess but the environments, mood and overall desperation is a 1:1 with the games. Possibly the best game to movie adaptation.

Also, it’s actually scary and disturbing.
What's the movie you guys talking please.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

200.gif

Ian Henry

I'm interested but I was hoping that they would do remakes of all the 1st three Silent Hill games not just the safe option of just doing 2 smh. Or better yet make a new installment or a creative way to combine the OG trilogy to make it accessible for the new generation of gamers.

Bloober Team is aight. The Medium was a decent game albeit janky. Honestly I hope they get some Team Silent folks helping them out on creating the feel and atmosphere of SH down to a T. I'm a little skeptical but we'll see. Ya'll sounding like some debbie downers tho lol

Arachnid

The only good thing to come out of this news and this thread are all the trogs who think the picture in the OP is real. Legit fkn lolled reading every single one. How do some of you make it through life?

Top Bottom