• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Revelation: SH Retrospective.

mcjmetroid

May god have mercy on our souls..........We have finally reached the worst video game to film adaptation ever made. #SilentHill Revelation is world renowned for being terrible, but just how bad is it? Well........let's find out.

It is the worst videogame adaptation I've ever seen. I've never seen it till the end because I couldn't do it.

Shame because the first film was quite good.

ExpandKong

Banned
It's like I'm in Silent Hill in real life except instead of bubble head murder nurses and rusted metal, my hell is that this movie exists.

Mr Hyde

It was terrible, especially coming after the original, which was actually a very good adaptation and solid horror film. But it isn't the worst video game adaptation of all time, not even close.

Uwe Boll takes home that award with his magnificent adaptations of Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead and Bloodrayne. Now those movies are pure dog shit and an abomination to the video game scene.

ExpandKong

Banned
It was terrible, especially coming after the original, which was actually a very good adaptation and solid horror film. But it isn't the worst video game adaptation of all time, not even close.

Uwe Boll takes home that award with his magnificent adaptations of Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead and Bloodrayne. Now those movies are pure dog shit and an abomination to the video game scene.

I think this one stings more because, like you said, the first one was pretty good and generally well-received. Nobody goes into a Uwe Boll joint expecting anything other than a headache.

Blond

Banned
I think this one stings more because, like you said, the first one was pretty good and generally well-received. Nobody goes into a Uwe Boll joint expecting anything other than a headache.

Have you seen his ramblings on that movie review site? Dudes the Papa Johns of movies with the ridiculous tirades he goes on.

Caffeine

it happens once in a blue moon where the sequel is dramatically differing than the original. the first one is really good not the best but a solid watch and horror film. when I walked out of the theater from this one I was so dissapointed. its like a projection of the actual franchise that started to decay with every release until it stopped having any future installments at all.

Top Bottom