• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BigBooper BigBooper won my mystery giveaway. I'm kinda curious what game that was (I didn't even know).

I bought Persona 4 from Fanatical and it came with a free mystery key. I tried to redeem the key and it said I already owned whatever it was. I have over 4,000 games on Steam, so that didn't exactly narrow it down!

BigBooper

BigBooper BigBooper won my mystery giveaway. I'm kinda curious what game that was (I didn't even know).

I bought Persona 4 from Fanatical and it came with a free mystery key. I tried to redeem the key and it said I already owned whatever it was. I have over 4,000 games on Steam, so that didn't exactly narrow it down!
Glad you tagged me. I was looking for the thread but couldn't remember where it was. I wanted to thank you because I'm now the proud owner of Supreme Ruler: Cold War.

Got a quick question:

Are these giveaways US only?

I see there is a giveaway for Call of Duty: Vanguard for Playstation, and I was about to enter but wasn't sure how keys work exactly.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm pretty sure this is the highest number of active giveaways I've ever seen (currently 124!)

Top Bottom