• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SkateBIRD released on Switch today (also multi-plat) and looks ADORBS AS F!

carlosrox

Banned
TO THE ESHOP!

Kid me had an absolute obsession with Zebra Finches and this trailer ends with one! I loved those adorable fucking birds to death and kid me wouldn't fucking forgive me if I didn't get this game!

Go to your local library if you'd like to learn more about Zebra Finches.

Kagey K

Banned
Reviews haven’t been too kind to it, but as a big fan of Tony Hawk I’ll be downloading it and checking it out tonight.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
It's not great. I tried to play it for about half an hour. Immediately uninstalled. Controls are terrible.

Thanks Gamepass!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I love the idea but when I played the demo IU had a hard time adapting to the controls. I'm glad it's on Gamepass so I can give another shot without dropping money on it.

I played the demo like a year ago, played it yesterday on GP. I dunno what they've done but it's just so irritating to play, the button presses are so inconsistent and makes it near unplayable.
Shame.

TLZ

Banned
Adorable in girlfriend talk.
chris rock oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Trash game. I lasted about 2 min.

Don't buy it. I felt ripped off just downloading it on GP. Just save up for Tony Hawk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom