• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skull & Bones has been rated in South Korea, suggesting a release is finally near

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As discovered by VGC reader @the_marmolade, a rating for the PC version of the game was added to South Korea’s the Game Rating and Administration Committee website on Thursday, which implies development has either reached or neared its conclusion.

Screenshot-2022-05-13-134758-768x433.jpg

Cryio

Ubisoft finally wants to pump and dump this train wreck.

I disliked the boat sections in AC III, hated them to all hell in Black Flag, found them more acceptible in Rogue (due to 2 oceans, more gameplay mechanics and ease of land to boat to land traversal). Didn't give a wet fart about the boat sections in Origins and Odyssey. Probably I won't care about them in Valhalla either (which I've yet to play).

This game is DOA.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Tbh this has always looked bad to me. And I'm kinda the target audience in that I enjoyed the two AC pirate games and was someone hoping they'd ditch the AC baggage and just make a pirate game. But when I saw this, idk... I was like, this ain't it guys.

Top Bottom