• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Small detail about Venom: Let there be Carnage mid-credit scene.

RCU005

Spoilers:

I just finished watching Venom: Let there be Carnage and I suppose many of you know that Tom Holland's Spider-Man is shown and it appears as if they travel to the MCU universe. I had seen part of the scene in Youtube before with bad quality, with the TV screen and Tom Holland's face.

However, there is something that I haven't seen mentioned before. The effect that happens when they changed universe, it's the exact same effect with sound and all than the one where Dr. Strange fail experiment and the sphere of rings expand and explode. If you watch and listen closely there are the same.

Of course this is a confirmation that Venom and Spider-Man will meet someday, but I think it's likely that Venom will appear in No Way Home. The news that show Tom Holland are live, so it means that Venom and Eddie are transported at the exact time No Way Home begins. I was already wondering about the timing, but having the exact same effect when they get transported as Dr. Strange failed spell, it has to mean that they are in the movie somehow.

I going to predict right now that Venom is in No Way Home and I even going to predict as far as saying that it's going to be more than a cameo. It's weird that they make it look like Dr. Stange's spell is what transports them, and it is intentional. They show Spider-man in live news at a time-frame from the beginning of the movie, so what are they going to do in all the time No Way Home happens? Just sit and watch Tom Holland fighting the sinister six (five?) eating popcorn? I don't think so!

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The multiverse etc is a quick and easy way to bring in other characters to the MCU with minimal effort he will either fully show or have a cameo in the film.
Sony and Disney like money and having them appear will make loads.

Nah. Morbius already spoiled the multi-verse things with posters and graffiti in their trailers and if I remember this right they mentioned that Vulture, Morbius and Venom will all be fighting Spider-Man at some point in one movie. Theres already a ton of villains in No way home. Venom will not be there, except maybe in the post credits.

ManaByte

I going to predict right now that Venom is in No Way Home and I even going to predict as far as saying that it's going to be more than a cameo.

People are saying it's just the mid-credits scene and just Eddie, not Venom.

Hardy posted an IG pic of him wearing the crew hat so we know he was involved in some way.

Top Bottom