• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMT5 (Shin Megami Tensei V) seems like got delayed in Canada to November 16.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

giphy.gif

200.gif

72m.gif

Angry-Scream-GIF-2015.gif

tumblr_pcbrtsttwC1xrqgt2o1_640.gif

hades-angry.gif

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
You could double dip and get the digital. Set aside the physical for your second playthrough? I double dip all the time.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You could double dip and get the digital. Set aside the physical for your second playthrough? I double dip all the time.
That kind of waste of money, as frustrated as I'm with this news, it just 4 days delay, I just have to be careful with spoilers.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: Isa

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It also got leaked on the internet for emulation or hacked switch users, so yeah, be careful with those sweet spoilers. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Better than the 80s and 90s. During the 8 and 16 bit days, the Canadian shipments wouldn't arrive for months. If you wanted it that bad, you drove to Buffalo for a copy or you paid a giant markup as mom and pop game shops actually did that. That $50 US NES game would be about $70 after currency conversion, then they made it $100.

Super Mario 3 was $150 at independents until it got officially released for probably $60 or $70.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom