• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sniper Elite 5 Has Been Delisted From EGS - Pre Orders Being Refunded

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
edit: Delisted is probably not the right word, you can still see the game page on EGS but it says "Coming Soon". No button to purchase.

No reason given as to why, but if anyone here ordered it on EGS, check if you have been refunded.

Sniper Elite 5 will be available on Steam, Windows Store, Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 4 & 5.

There are no concrete plans for a Switch version of Sniper Elite 5 at this point in time.

*If you have pre-ordered through Epic, you should have received a refund - if not, please reach out to them here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us*

Last edited:
but if anyone here ordered it on EGS
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

MiguelItUp

Weird, I wonder what would've prompted this? It would be funny if Rebellion was like, "We don't have any preorders there, fuck it, let's just remove it."

Kuranghi

WW Steam key is £29.99 on cdkeys.co.ck, seems like a reasonable price given how good it sounds.

Last edited:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
I've owned and played all the Sniper Elite games, they are great co-op games if you have someone to dedicate the time with. That said, I maybe played the first 2 or 3 levels of Sniper Elite 4, which, while enjoyable, just didn't hit in the same way I was expecting it too and after my buddy gave up playing, I just kind of lost interest in it. Absolutely loved 2 and 3 though. I should give 4 another chance.

Kacho

Gold Member
Weird, I wonder what would've prompted this? It would be funny if Rebellion was like, "We don't have any preorders there, fuck it, let's just remove it."
It is pretty weird. ZA4 was EGS exclusive for a year iirc. I wonder if the sales were so poor they had second thoughts about doing it again.

Gamezone

Gold Member
My bet is that the publisher didn't want to play ball with the 25% coupon. This also happened before on AAA titles.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I don't it was supposed to ever be on there? All the stuff I read mentioned Steam and Windows Store only for PC.

Top Bottom