• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So gaf I really scared today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjayhd34

so at moment I think the neighbors are saying horrible things about me there highjacking my headphones etc my TV everything sound comes out now this sounds crazy and first thought is this guy nuts ? No I've not I've not been high for about week and seeing things so much clearly I no I'm not insane help me find out how they are using my mic on Bluetooth headphones and how are changing what the people say on TV because I can't see any other way out all see us my self completely God of war ragnorok and bowing out

alcohol or drug induced psychosis, when i was drinking harder i got the exact same thing the day after when i watched tv, everything was out of sync and saw pumas in the dark

Last edited:

darrylgorn

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Jayjayhd34

alcohol or drug induced psychosis, when i was drinking harder i got the exact same thing the day after when i watched tv, everything was out of sync and saw pumas in the dark
I've had it before this time I don't here them till people arrive in building and my headphones keep getting buzzing sound everytime here something through headphones

I've had it before this time I don't here them till people arrive in building and my headphones keep getting buzzing sound everytime here something through headphones

if you have a pair of wired headphones try that instead, if it stops then you have not lost it and its just interference. If it keeps going call someone over, get out of the apartment for a while or something some fresh air will never hurt

Last edited:

Jayjayhd34

if you have a pair of wired headphones try that instead, if it stops then you have not lost it and its just interference. If it keeps going call someone over, get out of the apartment for a while or something some fresh air will never hurt
Will try that I have appointment today for my depo, my antipsychotic injection. I'm going to have and see if thing improve but amendment there is another factor here and my neighbors have over heard my conversation and are making this worse.

Also about grammer really sorry guys I'm dyslexic I really do try.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
What do you mean your neighbours hijacked your headphones and TV, man? Unplug that shit, disable Bluetooth at least.

Soodanim

my antipsychotic injection
That's a very important bit of information. Your neighbours aren't out to get you, you're just going through something.

I've heard that questioning your paranoia can help. Why would they be doing this? Why would they be out to get you? How would they be hijacking all of your audio?

Jayjayhd34

That's a very important bit of information. Your neighbours aren't out to get you, you're just going through something.

I've heard that questioning your paranoia can help. Why would they be doing this? Why would they be out to get you? How would they be hijacking all of your audio?
What I don't get is why voices have changed the tone has changed, it sounds like a different person I'm also hearing things that I've never heard before it's all too different and to real

Soodanim

What I don't get is why voices have changed the tone has changed, it sounds like a different person I'm also hearing things that I've never heard before it's all too different and to real
The brain is a very powerful thing that we don't fully understand, and if it decides to do something fucky we don't always have a choice in the matter. Whatever your brain says is real seems very real, even if it seems brand new.

The brain can do wonderful and terrible things, and you seem to be suffering one of the not so good days.

I hope that if you at least accept the possibility that what you currently think is happening isn't what's happening, you'll be okay. Do you have a trusted person you can call?

Jayjayhd34

The brain is a very powerful thing that we don't fully understand, and if it decides to do something fucky we don't always have a choice in the matter. Whatever your brain says is real seems very real, even if it seems brand new.

The brain can do wonderful and terrible things, and you seem to be suffering one of the not so good days.

I hope that if you at least accept the possibility that what you currently think is happening isn't what's happening, you'll be okay. Do you have a trusted person you can call?
My support worker is calling me anytime now hopefully he comes out because I can't face walking in the street to the clinic

I should mentiony weed supply has now cut off completely any who serves me gets legs broke apparently

Last edited:
In my opinion you shouldn't be using marijuana if you're on antipsychotics. It just exacerbates the symptoms and lessens the potency of the medication. Chronic marijuana use can also increase paranoia!

Sorry to hear about your struggles, and keep in close contact with all your mental health care team.

John Bilbo

I think it is good you reached out for help.

The most important thing now is to wait for your support worker to contact you and get the help you need.

Jayjayhd34

In my opinion you shouldn't be using marijuana if you're on antipsychotics. It just exacerbates the symptoms and lessens the potency of the medication. Chronic marijuana use can also increase paranoia!

Sorry to hear about your struggles, and keep in close contact with all your mental health care team.
The question is why me hay why can millions upon millions enjoy the most amazing creation of n earth and I can't that makes me sad

Outlier

Don't know what else to add to the advice already given.

Get off the drugs you don't need to stay medically functional.
Don't EVER mix your drugs that aren't designated safe, by your doctor.
Get out of the house and try to go somewhere peaceful and quiet. Maybe bring earplugs.

Go get checked out, if things don't improve.

*Nightwing

You are doing great OP, hang in there till your help arrives.

I’m sure you probably have checked already but any chance you have any emergency medication lying around you might have forgotten about that can help in meantime?

Hang in there, breath deeply and slowly to try and remain calm till help arrives.

You’ve been through worse and made it through, you got this!! Just hang in there till help arrives

Bragr

Banned
The question is why me hay why can millions upon millions enjoy the most amazing creation of n earth and I can't that makes me sad
That is how cocaine-induced rats think, running around in a cage, feeling great (as long as there is cocaine).

But tell me, how do you feel not being able to smoke? not so good I imagine. Do you know why? because the weed fucked your sense of enjoyment, it makes you believe existence is better with it than without.

That is how cocaine and meth addicts run around, believing life is better or more tolerable with the substance, not understanding that those feelings are created by the substances in the first place.

Meaning, the weed is your shadow, not the life without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom