• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I clogged a toilet at a girls place and she doesn't wanna talk to me

petran79

Banned

RoadHazard

Gold Member
You guys have weird toilets, I've never heard of one clogging from too much poop. Too much paper, sure.

Anyway, story seems hard to believe. You just left it for her to find? If this really happened, yeah, you're an animal.

Last edited:

MayauMiao

She probably understand you put out big turds but the way you leave your belonging like that is a red flag to her that you're irresponsible and probably don't want to deal with a stuck turd in the toilet for the rest of her life.

Elcid

Banned
But if you flush too much then you’re giving the vibe that you’re leaving a clogger which is equally awkward. Man that situation sucks. I would have clenched my ass till a vein ruptured in that situation.

Last edited:

THE:MILKMAN

hqdefault.jpg

You did a number on your dates bathroom and that number was 2.

Grinchy

Banned
You don't even need a plunger. Squirt some shampoo in the toilet. It breaks down the fats in your shit logs.

Let it sit for like 30-60 minutes, then tell her you need to pee. Go back in and flush. She'll never know there was even an issue. Unless she had to go in that 30-60 minute window. Then she'd find a disgusting bowl filled with shit and shampoo.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I was in Costa Rica in my Spanish school and took one of the biggest, toughest dumps I've ever taken in my life (after being constipated for days because of the travel, change in diet, etc.). I was admiring my handiwork but also knew I clogged the shit out of the bowl because the water flow is mediocre there. So I ended up using the handle of the plunger to break apart the poop into smaller pieces so it could go down. Took me forever, and was not a great time. I also had to wash off the plunger handle so it didn't have poop pieces on it. Not great, but I knew I couldn't leave a log there because there were only like 10 students and everyone knew who used the bathroom last.

You guys have weird toilets, I've never heard of one clogging from too much poop. Too much paper, sure.

Anyway, story seems hard to believe. You just left it for her to find? If this really happened, yeah, you're an animal.

I rented out a place that had a defective toilet that clogged all the time. The landlord was a real asshole and it took like 6 months of complaining to get it replaced.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
When I was younger I lived in a shared house and this girl came to visit us and dropped an unflushable floating turd in our toilet before she left. We all gathered around when this natural wonder of the world floater was found and took turns trying to flush it. We gave up and just let it dissolve overnight.

Then the next time we saw the girl we ripped the absolute piss out of her for ages! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I bet I know your problem though. It's amazing how many people wipe their ass incorrectly. Do you scrunch bunches or neatly fold three tickets around your hand wipe one side, fold dirty side in then wipe and discard? I find toilet bowel cloggers are notorious bunch scrunchers( had a buddy and brother in law who used to have that problem).

Hudo

I bet I know your problem though. It's amazing how many people wipe their ass incorrectly. Do you scrunch bunches or neatly fold three tickets around your hand wipe one side, fold dirty side in then wipe and discard? I find toilet bowel cloggers are notorious bunch scrunchers( had a buddy and brother in law who used to have that problem).
Is it possible to wipe our ass with less then one piece of toilet paper via some high-level folding techniques?

Is it possible to wipe our ass with less then one piece of toilet paper via some high-level folding techniques?
That's some next level techniques. I won't rule it out as impossible but it is on the very limit of human abilities. Even then though if have that level of control you might as well just go for true anal perfection and gain ghost shit mastery and not even have to wipe at all.

Hudo

That's some next level techniques. I won't rule it out as impossible but it is on the very limit of human abilities. Even then though if have that level of control you might as well just go for true anal perfection and gain ghost shit mastery and not even have to wipe at all.
I had one ghost shit in my life. It was a revelation but very confusing at first. I still wasted a couple pieces of toilet paper because I just couldn't believe that they were still in mint condition after wiping. I never had a ghost shit since, unfortunately.

So I was at this girls house and I had to take a dump. I ate some spicy pizza with sausages and stuff. And I go to the bathroom and I take a massive toilet clogging dump. I flushed and I flushed and it wouldn't go away. So I decided to leave it as is. When I got home she texted me saying I'm an animal and she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. What a cold hearted bitch.
So what I needed to relieve myself for gods sake. I'm a big man, I put out big turds. It's not my fault. She clearly doesn't understand me. Maybe it's for the better. What do you think?
Please tell me you at least busted a nut

Top Bottom