• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, Romania has experienced their own Kubrick Metal Monolith.....possibly a False Flag Alien Contact PsyOps!?

BouncyFrag

alien say vote biden!
Confirmed. This signal was received on Nov 4, but the US Postal service was more than happy to write an official note back dating it to Nov 3. Voter fraud of galactic proportions.

Mysterious radio signal spotted in Milky Way for first time:

MetalAlien

Banned
Confirmed. This signal was received on Nov 4, but the US Postal service was more than happy to write an official note back dating it to Nov 3. Voter fraud of galactic proportions.

Mysterious radio signal spotted in Milky Way for first time:
I always say when it happens you won't need to be told. Everyone will know.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Because yeah, if I have the technology for meaningful interstellar travel this is how I'm gonna communicate with the natives?

A better scenario would be hitting Mercury with a planet buster and then using a nanite swarm to turn that raw material into a huge plate that I'd put directly between the Sun and Earth. Part of my duty being to prevent another warlike species from making the leap, insuring the continued universal peace

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Aliens are probably smart enough to stay the hell away from this planet.

My money is on bored rich people or viral marketing scheme.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Aliens aren't going to save us from our ourselves. We as a species deserve our fate.
I can't get behind that attitude, my dude. I've got a child who'd I'd like to see live a long and happy life. I hope aliens do come down here and unite us. That would be the ultimate dream lol.

EDIT: Why the hell is this in politics?

Last edited:

INC

Or its just some twat jumping on the social media bandwagon, its a hollow tin/ali/etc structure that takes 5mins to make

this is just a retarded as the ice bucket challenge

i wonder how many hairy backed, sweaty romanians it took to put that up

1, its hollow

Last edited:

Romulus

Fake asf. Aliens would never give a fuck about us to "contact." Lol riddles and shit. Imagine beings that can travel the cosmos landing on a planet of furless apes that can barely make it to their own moon. Still takes of decades of planning 50 years after the first moon landing. Lol

It would be like us discovering a new species of ape. Would we go try and establish a dialogue with fucking apes? Hell no. Its likely whatever is traveling the cosmos is so far beyond us that it blows away the ape vs human comparison I made.

Superior beings can take one look at inferiority and understand immediately just how inferior we are.

They're coming here, they just dont care enough to engage with us any more than a curiosity.

Theres many mass sightings. Below is an example. These objects were seen by the police and military and even landed near a school. 60+ children saw the beings up close and a team of psychologists interviewed them.

Listen to those children and tell me they weren't completely fucking terrified, and they saw the same thing.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
People are hyping these incidences up as some kind of lead up to some big alien event.

It's someone with money trolling, or a promotional event for a videogame or a movie.

Real life is too fucking boring for any of that alien shit.
It’s just some wanky conceptual artist who probably commissioned this shit to remind us we are like interconnected and stuff and like this event is to remind us (but explained more pretentiously than I could do because I’m not enough of a twat- I hope)

Kadayi

Banned
i hope there's a great space war

BYWLfSt.gif

Top Bottom