• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, sausage pictures, taking a photo of your member/schmekel _II_

So this happened yesterday at work. And I'm quite shocked. Apparently, it's a normal thing to send dick pics to women. What?
So this coworker asked me to install some app for him. He doesn't know how to install apps if they don't come from google store.
So he gives me his phone and an usb drive. I transfered the app from the usb drive. So he gave me the phone and went outside to do some shit our boss told him to do.
I installed the app. But I also took a peak at his gallery. He had dick pics. I lol'd. I could've looked at his facebook messenger but I didn't.
When he came back, I told him I installed the app. I also told him I accidentally got to see his gallery and that I saw the dick pics.
So he told me that this is normal. He was like, you never sent a dick pic to any girl? I was like, no man, I didn't know that was a thing. So he showed me a few converstations and a few vag pics girls sent him.
He's a cool guy and pretty open. But this shit ain't normal. I think genitalia pics shouldn't be something that people send to each other.
Is this really a thing? Do people really send dick/vag pictures to other people? I'm out of touch when it comes to this stuff.

DlKvAGw.png

Here’s mine.

Whitesnake

Banned
One time a kid in 6th grade took a pic of his dick and showed it to a girl. In school. He got expelled lol

But yeah I guess texting each other lewd pictures is common. I don’t have an SO, nor am I a part of a REE discord server, so I’ve never felt compelled to take and send pictures of my genitals to people.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Some girls really love the D and welcome the pics. I haven't sent D pics in years, but when i did it was to my girlfriends at the time. I wouldn't do it to someone I am not intimate with already.

I think you looking at his gallery is worse than sending welcomed D pics.

Been out of the dating game for a long time but single ladies I know despise dick pics as it’s common

lady I know in her 50s showed me her dating messages and half of them are men in their 50s/60s with their cock out....and we are not talking some baby arm size...some of these guys are hung like a bee

her being Indian also attracts some hilarious bobs and vagene comments

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I've never quite understood the concept of sending "dick pics" to your significant other.

It's a penis. They've seen penises before. They either like 'em or not, yours isn't going to change their mind on the matter.

Grinchy

Banned
I've never quite understood the concept of sending "dick pics" to your significant other.

It's a penis. They've seen penises before. They either like 'em or not, yours isn't going to change their mind on the matter.
Yeah, like why do guys even want to see boobs all the time? They're boobs. They've seen boobs before. They either like 'em or not, these new ones aren't going to change their mind on the matter.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Yeah, like why do guys even want to see boobs all the time? They're boobs. They've seen boobs before. They either like 'em or not, these new ones aren't going to change their mind on the matter.

Yeah, that checks out.

Also boobs are a fucking dime a dozen on the internet, I'm not gonna ask some rando to send me a picture of theirs.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

NEVER send an unsolicited dick pic.

Especially since the response to such is a spectrum. On one end; she'll dismiss or just make fun of you for it in her head

Or alternatively:

In between there's a lot of different bs you could encounter

But do send if they are solicited (ideally from someone you know and trust)

This has been a PSA from the Women Enjoy Nudes and Dick Pics Too Society

Last edited:

demigod

I’ve had chicks sending me their vag pics. I probably sent dick pics but can’t really remember. One of my ex wanted to see the sperm pic i jacked off to her pic.

Also had a chick on EQ in early year 2000 send me her undies.

I had a girl on tinder sending me pics through Whatsapp of her lesbian sessions with a girlfriend, where you could see her tits, vag and bumhole.
Just one search linked her phone number to a Linkedin profile, where I found out she was a manager working at BMW.
Imagine the possibilities blackmailing her with those pics...

I told her to be more cautious in the future and erased the pictures..

Yeah, i am that virtuos. *takes hat and leaves for REE*

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I had a girl on tinder sending me pics through Whatsapp of her lesbian sessions with a girlfriend, where you could see her tits, vag and bumhole.
Just one search linked her phone number to a Linkedin profile, where I found out she was a manager working at BMW.
Imagine the possibilities blackmailing her with those pics...

I told her to be more cautious in the future and erased the pictures..

Yeah, i am that virtuos. *takes hat and leaves for REE*

That’s the path you chose when you got to that crossroads? I‘m disappointed. Unless they were dikey lesbians wearing flannel.

Airola

So this happened yesterday at work. And I'm quite shocked. Apparently, it's a normal thing to send dick pics to women. What?
So this coworker asked me to install some app for him. He doesn't know how to install apps if they don't come from google store.
So he gives me his phone and an usb drive. I transfered the app from the usb drive. So he gave me the phone and went outside to do some shit our boss told him to do.
I installed the app. But I also took a peak at his gallery. He had dick pics. I lol'd. I could've looked at his facebook messenger but I didn't.
When he came back, I told him I installed the app. I also told him I accidentally got to see his gallery and that I saw the dick pics.
So he told me that this is normal. He was like, you never sent a dick pic to any girl? I was like, no man, I didn't know that was a thing. So he showed me a few converstations and a few vag pics girls sent him.
He's a cool guy and pretty open. But this shit ain't normal. I think genitalia pics shouldn't be something that people send to each other.
Is this really a thing? Do people really send dick/vag pictures to other people? I'm out of touch when it comes to this stuff.

I read this as an elaborate tactic to get to see vag pics.
Just get someone's phone, see dick pics, tell the person about it and say how "omg, I didn't know that was a thing, lol", make the person say oh it's normal and show you vag pics he'd received.

I read this as an elaborate tactic to get to see vag pics.
Just get someone's phone, see dick pics, tell the person about it and say how "omg, I didn't know that was a thing, lol", make the person say oh it's normal and show you vag pics he'd received.
I don't want vag pics. I think sending genitalia pics is insane whether it's dick or vag.
That ain't normal to me.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Honestly, no. It never occured to me that men send this to women.
Like I said, I'm out of touch when it comes to dating/chatting with girls. I don't do that. I visit prostitutes sometimes to satisfy my needs.
I'm not into relationships. Tried it twice, it ain't for me.
Amazing

I just cannot believe someone could do that, takes shitton of self confidence. So here you go : )

I also like that, that pretty much everyone ignores, that you very dicking around someones gallery. YOU are the reason I have everything in secure folder.

Last edited:
Amazing
I just cannot believe someone could do that, takes shitton of self confidence. So here you go : )
I also like that, that pretty much everyone ignores, that you very dicking around someones gallery. YOU are the reason I have everything in secure folder.
Well I told him I saw the dick pics. What's so wrong with that? I wouldn't do it if I knew he was gonna get angry. He's an open guy and I knew I wouldn't get into trouble by seeing his gallery.

Last edited:
Top Bottom