• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... The Pokemon Company just trolled us all

Do you think this is an actual sign of remake?

• Yes but it's gonna be same DS game at $60 and am gonna complain about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kataploom

Gold Member
Just take a look at this tweet and its responses LMAO:

I'm laughing my ass loud by people getting triggered for this... Do you think this is actually a bait or an actual sign of remake?

Yeah, you're reading too much into it. Now if it was something long the lines of "Pokémon day is coming up! Make space on your schedule! You're gonna want to tune in on time!" then I'd say you've got something.

Pallas

Gold Member
I figured if there was more remakes/let’s go games, it would probably be Gold/Silver? Still they are only counting down, idk why everyone is in a uproar though. Nothing confirmed by that Twitter.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'd laugh my fucking ass off if the gen 4 remakes were LG games. They won't be, though. LG Johto and "proper" remakes of gen 4.

YukiOnna

Enjoyed Let's Go, but I'd like Johto Region of that first... Anyways, I'm hoping that's a hint at confirming they're announcing the DP remake in the coming days.

Kataploom

Gold Member
People gonna pretend they like Gen 4 now? Just play Platinum you losers.
Hey, I honestly started liking Pokemon again like 7 or 8 years later thanks to Pokemon B&W not being a previous gens evolution fest like 4th gen.

Maybe they won't go for the obvious "Let's go" style remake but make those games more their own and this one happens to be set on Sinnoh... I wish I'm right on this one, tho no many hopes.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Hey, I honestly started liking Pokemon again like 7 or 8 years later thanks to Pokemon B&W not being a previous gens evolution fest like 4th gen.

Maybe they won't go for the obvious "Let's go" style remake but make those games more their own and this one happens to be set on Sinnoh... I wish I'm right on this one, tho no many hopes.
If you like Gen V you will always be in my heart. ❤

It won't be like Let's Go, it'll be like ORAS and have things filtered/stripped back. There will be no grand cave system nor will Mt. Coronet be vast and confusing.

Top Bottom