• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy

QDXdWUK.png

Imagination becomes reality
This is just marvellous.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
He is being a complete child but now I'm more worried we'll be chasing him off to some other forum such as 4chan where he will feel comfortable acting this way everyday without repercussions. Not sure if that is a good thing overall...

Man what a world we live in these days...
4chan is relatively tame by modern internet standards, unless you cut your teeth on Facebook.

For those who didn't understand the OP.

Ah, that explains everything.

Enjay

Banned
And by any chance who the fuck do you think you are? If you’re attacking fellow members what gives you the right to be treated like some kind of superior cunt? Go fuck yourself if you don’t want to respect the place then the whole place won’t have a tiny respect for you. Please I want to attack other people and break the rules but I also don’t want anyone calling me out on it. You thank god that you aren’t banned until now prick. Go fuck yourself we aren’t losing any value here and before you do that, take your head out of your arse.
You should probably take some time off with him for your own health.

MrMephistoX

I will say getting banned for personal attacks is warranted almost always. What I hate is a difference of opinion resulting in a ban hence why I’m banned at Era and not here. I was just making fun of a YouTube clip compilation of stuff like Jennifer Aniston putting the moves on Charlie from Its Always Sunny in Terrible bosses...yes I was tipsy and phrased it badly but still.

Last edited:
I will say getting banned for personal attacks is warranted almost always. What I hate is a difference of opinion resulting in a ban hence why I’m banned at Era and not here. I was just making fun of a YouTube clip compilation of stuff like Jennifer Aniston putting the moves on Charlie from Its Always Sunny in Terrible bosses...yes I was tipsy and phrased it badly but still.
What did you say ? I m interested haha 😆

MrMephistoX

What did you say ? I m interested haha 😆

I can’t look it up since I’m banned but I basically said this video was the height of whataboutism. I guess the Youtube clip was trying to make a case that women on dude sexual assault is a big deal: okay don’t lead with a video about Jennifer Aniston dry humping Charlie!

Women and gay dudes have it way worse.

I can’t look it up since I’m banned but I basically said this video was the height of whataboutism. I guess the Youtube clip was trying to make a case that women on dude sexual assault is a big deal: okay don’t lead with a video about Jennifer Aniston dry humping Charlie!

Women and gay dudes have it way worse.
Haha they dont take it lightly to those jokes

Having been on Ree before, GAF is far better moderated than that cesspool.
I have found myself on the end of a couple of infractions, but most of those I kinda knew would be skirting the line before I posted them. Depending on the day, or the mood of the mod, it might have gone through, or might have got an infraction. While I posted them as an attempt at light hearted humour, there has to be a line I guess.
The only thing I would say is that some posts that may be exactly like yours in tone may go through without any action, and when you see that it can be head scratching. But like I said, they are 50/50 posts and sometimes you get a moody mod who has had enough bullshit on here for the day and presses the thread ban button. Thats the risk you take I guess.
But in no way can it be compared to the other place, not in any way. Even the PS fanboys here have their charm.

angelic

Banned
I find Neogaf super chill now those ree idiots have fucked off. You'd have to be some sort of self sabotaging moron to get banned here.

MrMephistoX

I find Neogaf super chill now those ree idiots have fucked off. You'd have to be some sort of self sabotaging moron to get banned here.

Agreed I mean I totally get that verbally abusing or harassing someone or legitimately using a racial or gay slur is unacceptable and absolutely ban worthy. That’s why you can have better conversations here or on Era than Twitter.

If I ever just said “hey man fuck you I hope you die alone” like I did one time on Reddit in anger to someone I’d deserve a ban even if they were pissing me off. But having an opinion or different concept of funny is not ban worthy IMHO.

Last edited:
Why delete it? That’s... amazing. it’s a shame it’s so long, it could have been his new tag.

Also, grammar wise, why would North Korea find him cheating...?
Took me a reread to get what Shango was trying to say. It makes sense in the context of what he's replying to:
Scared of a games console as opposed to, say, global warming, overpopulation, nuclear holocaust?

Sounds about right.
Shangoexplained: Of course, it makes sense to be more scared of something actually relevant to you. Eg. You'd be more scared of your wife catching you cheating on her than you'd be of North Korea.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I really hope that was a joke account and all that drama was just a (bad) farce.

Otherwise i'd feel very sorry for the OP. :(

GreatnessRD

Free da real. Let him spin up because the internet is supposed to be toxic anyway! If you're allowing some random on the internet get you down, then man, STRANGE TIMES! 😂

sol_bad

The should do so cause its ridiculous only a select people are allowed to talk crap on others and others get banned for the same reasons its silly priviledges.

And by any chance who the fuck do you think you are? If you’re attacking fellow members what gives you the right to be treated like some kind of superior cunt? Go fuck yourself if you don’t want to respect the place then the whole place won’t have a tiny respect for you. Please I want to attack other people and break the rules but I also don’t want anyone calling me out on it. You thank god that you aren’t banned until now prick. Go fuck yourself we aren’t losing any value here and before you do that, take your head out of your arse.

I guess he has a point.
LMAO
:messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

24824347FDCB6B9A33D7D03553E5F34C92303436

You went for the wife, which is fine. But what if they had a HUSBAND. It’s ok. I got banned for calling out voost vain on this dumb shit. Gg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

IGAoWk8.gif

Top Bottom