• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So they deleted my post, because of jelousy and envy

Wwg1wga

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
dSMXbbs.jpg

Last edited:

Barnabot

that reminded me a dog i had. he was a small breed and it was "so stunning and brave" that once he decided to bark at huge Husky to tell it who's the boss.

he delivered the message at the expense of getting a nasty bite in the belly in return. but he surely showed to the husky who had the brass ball so he thought.

LMJ

For those who missed the oh so brilliant original thread, the reason for the mocking etc was because the OP made numerous personal attacks at any poster who pointed out fault in his issue with Sony.

An easy thing to do as it was a flawed argument that 5 minutes on Google could have solved lol

Crazy how a 15 year old was able to trigger half the forum and cause such a dogpile. Tsk.

I know. You're not as busy with the ten paragraph pro-impeachment threads after the acquittal, but I dont think the OP needed your defense here

Lastly to the OP if you read this, take a breath get a thicker skin and come back stronger and wiser, even with all the joshing here quality posters are a great thing, and you like anyone could be one :D

sol_bad

What point? If you disrespect the place, the whole place will disrespect you. And no I’m not sorry for what I said nor give a fuck if I get banned. Report me if you think he’s right then

lol
I don't care what you said to him. And I don't report anyone for anything.
Those 2 posts put together just make me laugh.

Fuck you guys for being a middle aged like minded group of people talking on forums and when I talk and you don't like it
THAT MAKES ME ANGRY
YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY
iMFuwDvuVWTK_3jO8zWygquS7Bdcaa1ZgnDAvI1kaoU.jpg

You skipped arm day way too many times.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Dunking thread? Dunking thread.

Thank you for reminding me what it feels like to be young again, although I wrote a negative review of Space Jam for my school newspaper in 6th grade. My best bud, whose family took me to see it, felt betrayed by my honest appraisal of the film’s quality, but I felt like I did the right thing. Maybe that’s when I started feeling old...maybe....

Anyway what’s this thread about?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
XU5IxZv.png

This ridiculousness never ends, neogaf must be run by a little fascist totalitarian group of mid aged individuals who absolutely hate criticism and free speech.

This is the problem in our society today, this cancel culture is infested everywhere like a coronavirus. Any way if it makes their pebble dicks look imaginary bigger by hating on my threads then keep it up. But that wont stop me from expressing my thoughts so goodluck fuck you and have a nice day.
Banning fanboys is now cancel culture?

BrownMaleKitten-max-1mb.gif

Enjay

Banned
For those who missed the oh so brilliant original thread, the reason for the mocking etc was because the OP made numerous personal attacks at any poster who pointed out fault in his issue with Sony.

An easy thing to do as it was a flawed argument that 5 minutes on Google could have solved lol

I know. You're not as busy with the ten paragraph pro-impeachment threads after the acquittal, but I dont think the OP needed your defense here

Lastly to the OP if you read this, take a breath get a thicker skin and come back stronger and wiser, even with all the joshing here quality posters are a great thing, and you like anyone could be one :D
This reads like you need this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BH0PZBG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

E Enjay

Really man diaper rash cream? And you couldnt even post a pic?
That's right, feel your low priority level. :messenger_winking:

Last edited:

Son Tofu

Banned
I'm just concerned for OP's safety. He's obviously been violated against his will. That might be why he's so irrational.

spookyfish

May I just add how amused I am that the dude can visit as a guest and see this thread is still going? Nice touch.

Last edited:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
May I just add how amused I am that the dude can visit as a guest and see this thread is still going? Nice touch.
Agreed. His punishment is not only being banned but also not being able to reply to everyone slagging him. Its beautiful.

Corrik

This was your post.

1IcF3RI.png

Now take a month off and self reflect.
Based on his first post, I have no doubt he has a ton of troubling posts and probably deserves all he got.

The highlighted post here though I don't think I take much issue with unless I guess the person was known to be cheating on his wife? I guess?

I think I get his point. Maybe even agree with it.

Any personal interests or concerns can be made to seem silly or outrageous when comparing it to things of unrealistic scope.

For example, saying "Oh, you are concerned about your sister dying of cancer when famine and hunger are claiming lives on Africa, eh?".

I mean, it is a silly outrageous downplay.

He used the example of cheating on your wife and the Korean Conflict I guess? Which, I guess is vulgar if he knows the person has a wife. I assume he is talking in generalities though. Lacking context but in a vacuum I don't hate his comment.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Based on his first post, I have no doubt he has a ton of troubling posts and probably deserves all he got.

The highlighted post here though I don't think I take much issue with unless I guess the person was known to be cheating on his wife? I guess?

I think I get his point. Maybe even agree with it.

Any personal interests or concerns can be made to seem silly or outrageous when comparing it to things of unrealistic scope.

For example, saying "Oh, you are concerned about your sister dying of cancer when famine and hunger are claiming lives on Africa, eh?".

I mean, it is a silly outrageous downplay.

He used the example of cheating on your wife and the Korean Conflict I guess? Which, I guess is vulgar if he knows the person has a wife. I assume he is talking in generalities though. Lacking context but in a vacuum I don't hate his comment.

It was just a deleted comment from a user that has a history of personal attacks and “strawmen” of this nature.

Yet it spawned a thread such as this, which speaks a lot about an unwillingness to self reflect.

pawel86ck

Banned
OP obviosly reacted too emotionaly but lately moderators indeed started banning people for really questionable reasons. But I know they can do better, because for the last couple of months moderation here on neogaf was awesome. Rude and angry people were banned like they should be 😃 , and moderators first warned people who refussed to follow the rules.

VN1X

Banned
So I'm sort of new to the New-Neogaf and I'm just wondering who the smartest person here is and who we dislike?

kingbean

So I'm sort of new to the New-Neogaf and I'm just wondering who the smartest person here is and who we dislike?

I don't think we have that kinda mob mentality.

I really couldn't say who the smartest person on the board happens to be.

sublimit

Banned
I'm sorry to ask but why is this thread still open?
The OP said what he had to say, we said what we had to say and the mods said/did what they had to say/did.

IMO this needs to get closed and we all move on.

kingbean

I'm sorry to ask but why is this thread still open?
The OP said what he had to say, we said what we had to say and the mods said/did what they had to say/did.

IMO this needs to get closed and we all move on.

This thread has become a catch-all for random shit-posting.

Top Bottom