• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

So Ti West has an A24 film coming out...

Jan 10, 2021
I don't usually watch trailers but I like Ti West and I love love love A24 so I couldn't resist. Never would have imagined A24 would be releasing a Ti West film so my curiosity got the best of me.

I know Ti West doesn't get a lot of love but The House of the Devil and The Innkeepers were really great. I also liked The Sacrament, although it wasn't on the same level.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: teezzy

Laieon

Jun 3, 2013
Lol, I'm the opposite of you. A24 is usually a miss for me, but I loved House of the Devil and sleezy horror movies, so I'm down for this.

Last edited:

teezzy

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
Loved Ti's work since The Roost

Only mumblecore brat who was worth a damn tbh

House of the Devil and Innkeepers were masterful

Even that western he made was p chill

lastmessiah

May 14, 2020
I’ve liked everything Ti West has made. His segment in that VHS movie was the only good one too. I live in Connecticut and have been to many of the places he shot in - the Yankee Pedlar in Torrington (Innkeepers) and that house from THOTD in Lakeville. It was amusing to see that house listed on Redfin recently, with no mention of its demonic legacy.

Definitely one of the most underrated filmmakers out there.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
God damn that looks great. Thanks for the share.