• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, what exclusive game would appear on this xbox showcase this june?

Zeroing

Banned
Nintendo has a pattern with Zelda of delaying consistently only to then bringing out as launch game for their new system in the end Doesn't stop Nintendo fans from buying their consoles.
I'll have a bet with you right now the new Zelda will launch on the Switch 2 along with Prime 4
Because that is their pattern. You know what you are getting. That is why people buy a Nintendo and another system. Nintendo is backwards thinking, very reluctant to launch their huge old catalog etc. But they make good games, they still have to deliver because they cannot afford another Wii U disaster. You still do not get my point?

Because that is their pattern. You know what you are getting. That is why people buy a Nintendo and another system. Nintendo is backwards thinking, very reluctant to launch their huge old catalog etc. But they make good games, they still have to deliver because they cannot afford another Wii U disaster. You still do not get my point?
Yeah, I get it. It's okay for NCL to delay games and make endless sequels to their IP, just not anyone else.
I've been used to NCL lover's double standards for decades

Take your time Nintendo, I can wait....

Last edited:

Wulfer

I didn't own a Dreamcast until the end of that generation and I know EA refused to support the system.
I'll still stand by my opinion though, it's like Sega developed the Dreamcast hardware around arcade games. Apart from the Sonic Adventure, Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia games, it's essentially an arcade box. And at the time, that's when arcades were starting to do and consumers wanted more meat in their games.
I owned one (still own it) have 50 games for it and sold the system at retail back then. I know what did and didn't kill the system.... It was a combination of many things but, most of all the things above! Our store alone sold over 500 units on launch day and we were open until 4:30am in the morning for the launch. Sony's marketing was too much for Sega! When we had to move the Dreamcast to the back wall I knew Sega was in trouble!

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
Starfield and Avowed - actual gameplay.

Not expecting Indiana Jones but would be interested in seeing that too.

Top Bottom