• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So which (unseen) next gen games are youKa JotheeEsperanto keyboar most eager to see?

Zaptruder

Banned
After having finished GTA:SA... definetly the next gen GTA game has me moist in my shorts just thinking about it.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing what full on next gen fighting games will look like; hopefully they'll have a strongly physics influenced animation system in place, which will among other things eliminate sliding feet!

I'm not sure what to expect from Gran Turismo next gen... but I can say I'll be sorely disappointed if they didn't work on AI, online and good damage modelling... but I think they would be much more disappointed than me if they weren't able to include those things.

Redbeard

Banned
Fable 2. Will they give us another shittly little world on rails, or will we have a big, open environment to explore?

Zaptruder

Banned
morbidaza said:
Title...was that just...like...the biggest typo in history or does that mean something?

ANyway...I can't wait to see Ninja Gaiden 2.

LMAO! Oh crap. I can't stop laughing.

I didn't realise that made it into the title... I was just pressing down arrow key while typing the title and it came up with a couple of selections that I'd never seen before... wondering what the hell they were and what they did... Didn't look like it did anything, so I paid it no more heed... but that's a pretty random wtf in the middle of my title o_O

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
So which (unseen) next gen games are youKa JotheeEsperanto keyboar most eager to see?

I demand that typos like these should be in every future topic.

Super Smash Bros. Revolution. Seeing characters like Fox, Link and Peach rendered to the best of HAL's ability on a next-gen platform will be fantastic, and I can't want to find out what they've added next in terms of modes, features, and characters.

spliced

Mario, it's always Mario.

Shadowrun(if it's even being developed) is another one. But it really scares me to think about how it'll turn out.

sly

Banned
Ahhhh. Where do I start?

GT5
DMC4
NG2
GoW 2
Tekken 6
VF5
SC IV
GTA: Next gen
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
FFXIII
Halo 3
MGS4

These are the ones I can remeber off hand. I'll add more later :D

Aurora

Hmm, Mario 128, Mario Kart: Rev, Smash bros. Rev, FFXI:2, Skies of Arcadia:2, Golden Sun Rev.
One can dream.

sly said:
Ahhhh. Where do I start?

GT5
DMC4
NG2
GoW 2
Tekken 6
VF5
SC IV
GTA: Next gen
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
FFXIII
Halo 3
MGS4

These are the ones I can remeber off hand. I'll add more later :D

Find hilarious that there isnt one single game in this list that isnt a sequel.............

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
...Ka JotheeEsperanto keyboar...

^^^
That should be his title-tag.

Bluemercury said:
Find hilarious that there isnt one single game in this list that isnt a sequel.............
I find it hilarious that you find it hilarious. :rolleyes

"So which (unseen) next gen games are you most eager to see?"

Dynasty Warriors <number>

Ranger X

Is the typo supposed to mean anything like i'm supposed to read something else in there at the same and it makes a joke or something? lol

Oh yeah the thread question! here: all games.

Amir0x

Banned
Bluemercury said:

What do you expect? Obviously, most games people anticipate going into next-gen WILL be sequels at first. The reason isn't exactly difficult to comprehend. We've played current games in these franchises, and we can account for the quality within them. Therefore, we're interested to see how next-gen technology affects our favorite franchises. It's not really indicative of anything other than that the new franchises have yet to establish themselves as quality titles - certainly not "hilarious." Not only that, but if you read the title... it says "which (UNSEEN) next-gen games are you most eager to see" How the heck are we supposed to be eager to see games in new likely unnamed series we haven't even seen yet?

FightyF

Banned
My guess is that he somehow pasted something copied earlier in his thread title.

But isn't Esperanto based on the same set of alphabetic characters as english? Just not pronounced exactly the same of course.

I'm most eager for another Ridge Racer, another Halo, the next Tekken and VF, and another Sonic. I would be looking forward to another SEGA Rally, Daytona but that's pretty unrealistic.

I'm most eager to see what GTA 4 will be like. I've been going through SA again, this time on PC, and it's as great as the first time through. It's kind of hard to imagine how Rockstar will improve upon it, besides things like graphics and framerate. I hope it's not online besides some superficial modes...

Amir0x

Banned
Bauer Action Hour said:
I'm most eager to see what GTA 4 will be like. I've been going through SA again, this time on PC, and it's as great as the first time through. It's kind of hard to imagine how Rockstar will improve upon it, besides things like graphics and framerate. I hope it's not online besides some superficial modes...

I think for a game like GTA, graphics and framerate will go a long way toward significantly improving the experience. It'll just enrich the whole thing tenfold, especially if it looks good for next-gen standards.

User 406

Banned
DYNASTY WARRIORS

And just so I'm not called out by some fool who can't read the subject line, UNTITLED ACTION GAME TBA.

Ace Combat
Ridge Racer VI
Tekken
Final Fantasy PS3
Halo 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Splinter Cell 4
King Kong Next gen version
Resident Evil 5
GTA

Top Bottom