• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, why are there so few new threads here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Off-Topic Discussion" board here is similar to boards like Current Events on GameFAQs and The Vestibule on IGN. And those boards have many new threads throughout the day.

This board seems to be mostly bumping and participating in old threads. I'm wondering what the reason is for that. Is there a rule about making too many threads?

I mean I don't want to fuck up and get banned for posting too many. Which I don't plan on doing, just saying.

Those other boards allow political shitting.

That's just a small part of it really.

I guess I can get with the quality over quantity part. On some boards there are myriads of threads about being depressed or some girl they saw at the store who may have been into them, etc.

But new threads are a good way to get to know people. And what they're into. I dunno, just thinking out loud I guess.

Damn my achievement points jumped up hard just for making this thread.

I have some decent ideas though for better threads at some point. I'm the type who posts pictures of whatever I'm talking about because there's too much bullshit out there.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Austin Powers Love GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom