• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM 3 boxart! Ubisoft owned!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Naw, Ubisoft still owns that title

MrDaravon

For some reason bad box art reminded me of this, which I picked up recently for my girlfriend (she loves the game)

ghostlion.jpg

Razoric

Banned
Soundwave 2k4 said:
nothing beats that retarded ghost recon 2 cover. seriously what the fuck

yeah good thing i ordered it online, i dont think i couldve asked for that at EB. :lol

The sad thing about the Rainbow Six:Lockdown art is the preliminary art that was out was badass. Just a white background with a painting of some psycho looking dude holding the machine gun and wearing a ski mask. Was simply, cool, and different from all the other stuff like it.

SailorDaravon said:
For some reason bad box art reminded me of this, which I picked up recently for my girlfriend (she loves the game)

ghostlion.jpg

I've seen a lot of NES boxart _far_ worse than that. That actually looks pretty good for the era, truth be told.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Ghost Lion... I just bought that game offa ebay recently. Weird little game, although rather primitive with some ANNOYING music. The concept of summoning creatures to fight for you would have probably been really cool back then, if I hadn't already seen hundreds of games use that feature henceforth.

Top Bottom