• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some distraught Outriders players have lost nearly 100 hours of progress after latest patch.

Methos#1975

If the game is good, it shouldn't be a pain to replay those segments.

Outriders is most likely not good.
Monster Hunter Rise is the best game I've played all year, no matter how fun it is if I lost my 100 something hours of progress in it I doubt I would return.

MiguelItUp

If the game is good, it shouldn't be a pain to replay those segments.

Outriders is most likely not good.
....Not at all. There's a certain point where someone puts so much time into a game that if they lose it, they may not want to have to go through that again. Is everyone like that? Not necessarily. But those people definitely exist. I mean, I'm pretty sure if I put several hours into a game, even if it was really good, I don't know if I'd want to go back through it again. There may be some exceptions, but still.

It definitely didn't launch like that. Day one was a dream.
I remember there being issues for both Save The World AND Battle Royale. If you remember differently, congrats.

This whole situation has been pretty rough for PCF, and it really sucks. I was hoping that once they got passed the server issues they'd be in a good spot. But then this happens. Oof. Hopefully they can fix all of this and get through it just fine. I didn't get Outriders as I wasn't really blown away by the demo, but I have definitely dug a lot of stuff that PCF has worked on in the past.

plip.plop

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

plip.plop

I want to thank my fellow gamepass gamers for beta testing. It should be playable once it hits the bargain bin in 6 months or so ;)
From the article: Outriders' first big patch went live last night on PC and PlayStation 4, and this morning on PlayStation 5, and some players soon reported their inventories had wiped.
Anyone playing on Xbox here lost your shit?

Top Bottom