• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Somebody please Remake this game, I will love you forever.

nkarafo

I love the smooth stop motion animation of the arcade version.

Same with the old Mortal Kombat games and even Clay Fighter.

I also wish for remasters of these games at higher res and animation frames but keeping the same techniques. I want a Cup Head equivalent to stop motion and digitized animation that only modern hardware could handle. We never had one.

Last edited:
Who owns it? Warner Bros? Which developer would you want to see work on it Elder Legend Elder Legend ?
I believe it is Warner Bros. I did some research and it said it was Warner Bros, Midway and Sega, I have no clue who out of those 3 actually holds rights.

It's 100% not Midway because they don't exist anymore, I doubt Sega is doing anything with it either. I think it is Warner Bros.

I think Iron Galaxy could do good work, they did bring back Killer Instinct. Original developer of Primal Rage was Atari.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dont want "remake" I just want some way to play Muramasa on current system, PS4/5 or Switch it doesn't make any difference to me.

I want a remake of Vandal Hearts (the first one), Ring of Red and Vagrant Story.

There are virtually no SRPGs anymore. The old Japanese ones were the best.

I would also hesitantly say a remake of Xenogears, but current SE would split it up into multiple games and ruin the pacing by adding useless filler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom