• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone help please with Xbox Series X Saved Data Transfers

Ok... I don't know if I am retarded or autistic (or both) but I am trying to copy over a saved data of a game onto a USB stick or possibly the cloud. I looked up reddit/youtube for video guides and I don't know if Microsoft decided to be stupid, but where the hell is the option to access all of your data that is on the Xbox Live/Cloud? Does this not exist on Xbox or something???

I did eventually found them by going to Settings > Storage > then I find the game and click on Manage App and THEN i finally find its Saved Data and the only option it gives me is Delete? Hello wut?

With PS4/PS5, I never had issues in wanting to upload Saved Data/Game Saves to either USBs or the Cloud. And being able to copy hem over to the main internal HDD/SSD.

What the fuck Microsoft? Am I just missing something? I inserted a 3.0 USB 2TB stick into my Xbox Series X and it tells me its not fast enough? And yes it is formatted as NSFT. What the actual fuck? Someone please help :/

How is something so basic does not exist? What is happening???

Last edited:

nordique

OP, Microsoft has the best and easiest solution: everything is already synced to your cloud, automatically, and it’s done in the background.
That’s it. No manual stuff involved. You can log into another Xbox or xcloud with your account and everything will be good to go.

Last edited:

T-Cake

With PS4/PS5, I never had issues in wanting to upload Saved Data/Game Saves to either USBs or the Cloud. And being able to copy hem over to the main internal HDD/SSD.

What the fuck Microsoft? Am I just missing something? I inserted a 3.0 USB 2TB stick into my Xbox Series X and it tells me its not fast enough? And yes it is formatted as NSFT. What the actual fuck? Someone please help :/

How is something so basic does not exist? What is happening???

You're looking at it from the wrong angle. Why does Sony have to make it so complicated? :D

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Your save data is already on the cloud if youre connected to XBL.

If you are moving to a new console just download your profile and load up the game, itll sync your save files.
If the new console is air gapped chances are the game versions will be wrong anyway.

Other wise yes it is in the manage section of whatever game you are trying to copy save data.
Just select transfer and choose the saved data and select your USB flash.

P.S You can fast go to the Saved Data storage section of your game by highlighting its tile and menu, from there manage App.

Top Bottom