• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

sometimes you gotta replay doom

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
One mod I will recommend is smooth weapon animation + black gloves.

8bhQj53.gif

UKECalJ.gif

Nothing game-changing. Just cosmetic. Both mods are combined in this file: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32628

It also has brown glove + smooth animation included.

-Troid-

Banned
I've been replaying DOOM 2016 from scratch. Some people may not like the secret collecting in it but think it's a fun distraction to the insane combat. Did one playthrough and found 85% of the secrets, now I'm on a Ultra-Violence run doing clean up for the last 15%. Then I'm doing a Nightmare run.

I'm also making another story level in SnapMap. Man I hope Snap Map gets added to Eternal later because I haven't liked a level maker in a shooter this much since Timesplitters 3.

Then I'm going to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps as a sort of pallet cleanser. Then, oh baby.....

RQIdud0.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I've been replaying DOOM 2016 from scratch. Some people may not like the secret collecting in it but think it's a fun distraction to the insane combat. Did one playthrough and found 85% of the secrets, now I'm on a Ultra-Violence run doing clean up for the last 15%. Then I'm doing a Nightmare run.

I'm also making another story level in SnapMap. Man I hope Snap Map gets added to Eternal later because I haven't liked a level maker in a shooter this much since Timesplitters 3.

Then I'm going to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps as a sort of pallet cleanser. Then, oh baby.....

*sees avatar*

yea you WOULD like Doom 2016's map navigation & secret hunting. But yes its good stuff. Doom Eternal footage has shown they are expanding more upon exploring the areas in between the arenas (but the arenas of course will still be a big part).

I just got Timesplitters 3 ps2 in the mail since Dolphin couldn't run it on my toaster. Lookin forward to it.

raduque

Anybody read the Doom novels from the 90's? They were probably shit, but I remember really enjoying them.

The first two books were good, and generally followed the storyline of Doom and Doom II. The third and fourth books, however, went completely off the rails and is completely absurd in an entirely great way. A must read.

Top Bottom