• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Son Gohan and Piccolo join Fortnite

bitbydeath

Son Gohan Outfit

fortnite-son-gohan-outfit-1920x1080-8fbdfbc57543.jpg

Go beyond your limit! Use the Son Gohan Outfit’s built-in Gohan’s Charging Up Emote to switch to Super Saiyan. (The Super Saiyan Style can be selected in the Locker as well.)

Accessories

• Gohan's Cape Back Bling - A gift from Piccolo to inspire him to return to training. (Included with the Son Gohan Outfit. Can only be used with this Outfit.)
  • Gohan's Beast Axe Pickaxe - Go beyond ultimate!
    • Reactive — surges with lightning upon hitting Weak Points.
  • Capsule No. 576 Glider - Property of Capsule Corporation.

Piccolo Outfit

fortnite-piccolo-outfit-1920x1080-a3b8cdc4efc0.jpg

Unleash your inner strength. Use the Piccolo Outfit’sbuilt-in Piccolo's Charging Up Emote to manifest the Power Awakening version of Piccolo. (The Power Awakening Style can also be selected in the Locker.)

Accessories:
  • Piccolo's Cape and Turban Back Bling - Cape and turban that Piccolo can put on and take off with his demon power. (Included with the Piccolo Outfit. Can only be used with this Outfit.)
  • Piccolo's Demon Symbol Back Bling - The mark that Piccolo used to wear. (Included with the Piccolo Outfit.)
  • Piccolo's Handheld House Pickaxe - Piccolo's unique shell-like house.
  • Red Ribbon Army Aircraft Glider - Property of Red Ribbon Army.

fortnite-gohan-and-piccolo-loading-screen-1920x1080-8590ef4f0b37.jpg

Lasha

Actually all of them exist together. It's hilarious chaos, lmao.

Holy shit. I only saw capsules today and thought deku was done. I want to squad up and just ruin life with both of them. I adore coming to a landmark that is absolutely razed to the ground after it's been deku to pieces.

MiguelItUp

Holy shit. I only saw capsules today and thought deku was done. I want to squad up and just ruin life with both of them. I adore coming to a landmark that is absolutely razed to the ground after it's been deku to pieces.
Exactly! Deku Smash is SO much fun. Destroying buildings, launching vehicles, etc. It feels SO powerful, lol.

Xdrive05

The kamehameha is totally ridiculous just like the Deku Smash, both of which are in the game now. It's so fun and stupid!

Mephisto40

When this game first came out I played it twice

The first game I got killed pretty early

The second game, I won, by hiding in a bush the entire game and then killing the last person alive, I got 1 kill

Never played it again after that

I still have the recording of it on my playstation, I still to this day have no idea why people play this game so much and spend so much money on it

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
It.
Killed.
Unreal.
Fucking.
Tournament.

'Nough said.
UT (and Quake) died long before Fortnite ever was a thing.

The second game, I won, by hiding in a bush the entire game and then killing the last person alive, I got 1 kill

I still have the recording of it on my playstation, I still to this day have no idea why people play this game so much and spend so much money on it
This is definitely one of the opinions of all time.

GymWolf

There's no regular names in dragon ball, they all reference a thing, whether straight up, jumbled or as a play on words.
Piccolo is literally small in italian language and it sound so fucking lame:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Imagine a cool character named "small"

Last edited:
Piccolo is literally small in italian language and it sound so fucking lame:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I cant Imagine how small your brain is with this lamest trolling

Also piccolo is an instrument, please keep showing us your ignorance, you are doing an amazing job in that

Pretty sure your first games are vs mostly bots. So well done on that W.

I dont like fortnite but it's quite easy to understand why people like it and why people buy cosmetics.

GymWolf

I cant Imagine how small your brain is with this lamest trolling

Also piccolo is an instrument, please keep showing us your ignorance, you are doing an amazing job in that
Wow dude, i was just fucking around no need to call names, i enjoyed dragon ball as everyone else and english is not my native language, so i didn't knew about the instrument thing nor i know every single fucking trivia about dragon ball name, last time i watched dragon ball it was like 20 years ago...

In italy they probably changed his name in junior because they know that for italian people, piccolo would sound strange at the very least.

Calm down dude.

Last edited:

cireza

Banned
I didn't remember adult Gohan having long hair. Looks more like Vegito to me.

Edit : it seems that there is a recent movie where he appears like this. Damn, I'm old.

Last edited:

Banned

many names are food references, so Piccolo could also be a reference to pickles, given that he is green.

Last edited:

GymWolf

many names are good references, so Piccolo could also be a reference to pickles, given that he is green.
I guess it sounds more lame for italian people because we associate the word piccolo with small size:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

In italy they changed to junior but it was not much better tbh:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Banned
I mean all of their names are a bit lame lol.

Vegeta... literally just a shortened version of the word Vegetable 🤣

Sai-ya is Ya-sai = Vegetable in japanese
Saiyajin therefore means vegetable people 🤣

it's all just silly puns

Last edited:
Top Bottom